• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Down under........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I am amazed that this thread has not been axed, this is the best thread in a long time! And that is one H of a funny vid!:beer:

I figured I was on borrowed time and had to get that vid on quick. The more you watch it the more you see the subtle hints. Catchy tune too!

Guess What's In My Pants?

Wasn't there a call in game show called Guess what's in my pants?

I think the styles included the wood floor or bowling alley, the landing strip, the hitler mustache, the earth momma muff, and the 5 o'clock shadow.

Women (hopefully) called in and then had to rub the telephone receiver around the drop zone in various motions. Then you had to guess the style du jour.

Wasn't there a call in game show called Guess what's in my pants?

I think the styles included the wood floor or bowling alley, the landing strip, the hitler mustache, the earth momma muff, and the 5 o'clock shadow.

Women (hopefully) called in and then had to rub the telephone receiver around the drop zone in various motions. Then you had to guess the style du jour.

I think Bubba the Love Sponge pioneered that in Tampa, Fla on his radio show. Howard Stern may have done the same thing later, I remember it!

LOL! Don't delete this thread! It's educational

Indeed. But whether or not the carpet matches the curtains is ancillary to the real problem:

Are you using a community cockwash,
is it a box of assorted creams,
does it feel like a horse eating oats,
or does it look like a bulldog eating mayonnaise?

These, above all, resolve the form/function dilemma.

** Not to take away the possibility of a fancy wank- one where you use a fugly swamp donkey to save wear and tear on your flying hand.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back