• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by Mookie
Mr. Bigglesworth....vs. "Landing Strip or Dorito Chip."

Mookie

taters said:

Think about it.

How much hair does Mr. Bigglesworth have? Hint: NONE!

The second part is a shape... "Landing strip" or "Dorito chip". Hint: one's in the shape of a triangle, one in the shape of a single, straight line.

Personally, any of those as fine as long as it's short and neat. And I give this thread about 24 more hours before it's yanked.

"Poser mobile says..." ;) "You don't even KNOOOWWW me". :D

I've gotta go with the landing strip. Now if only I could get a stable approach going I would be able to practice some touch and goes :)

it depends. if she has the kind where her stuff's all hanging out, then i like the thick forrest. but if she's not spilling out all over the place then shave that badboy!!!!

PS -- best thread EVER!!!!!

break her razor

I'll admit the shaved thing is starting to get old,,,,,,its like kissing a raw chicken or something like that

Last edited:
Doesn't much matter once you are cleared for the localizer back course.

taters said:
I'll admit the shaved thing is starting to get old,,,,,,its like kissing a raw chicken or something like that
I can't believe this thread is still here... Unbelievable the stuff they DO censor, then this kind of stuff just keeps on going.

I think there should be an age limit to completely shaved. Over 30 requires some type of foliage. Still looks good on a 19 year old though. ;)

Lear70 said:
I can't believe this thread is still here... Unbelievable the stuff they DO censor, then this kind of stuff just keeps on going.

I think there should be an age limit to completely shaved. Over 30 requires some type of foliage. Still looks good on a 19 year old though. ;)

Man Can I get an amen to that! lol

Jetscream32 said:
Doesn't much matter once you are cleared for the localizer back course.

LOL But you have to watch the procedure turn cause it can get you a violation if it wasnt expected :)

taters said:

I'll take "Crap you really need to keep to yourself" for one thousand, Alex.

Latest resources

Back