Doug Steenland (CEO NWA) on CNBC---video Clip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gen

I don't like Moose Drool bear or any other kind of bear for that matter... I definitely would enjoy some Moose Drool beer on tap and some peanuts on the shell at Moose's in FCA...

Later

Don't you make out with BEAR'S when you go up to Montana? That is where I grew up, and learned about the fury, hairy, opposite sex. They were HOT. I was going to show you guys too, but now I won't. But, I will also buy you BEER (well, the third and fifth rounds).

Bye Bye--General Lee

With relative seniority or relative position, I will do really well. Really.

Bye Bye--General Lee

-If you are homeless on the streets, giving handjobs for crack, you really will do really well..... Really!

-Tool!

I LOVE all of you guys, and can't wait to buy you hosers a bunch of Moose Drool bear in Bozeman! Can one of you teach me how to fly an A319 in the left seat? Occam?

(I keed, I keed)

Bye Bye--General Lee

The only thing worth reading in this thread was about the Moose Drool!! Damn fine brewsky right there :beer:

-If you are homeless on the streets, giving handjobs for crack, you really will do really well..... Really!

-Tool!

Are you talking from experience? Wait, you probably do a little more, for free too. You're awesome. And, thanks to relative seniority, I don't think I will be homeless. A lot of big things would have to happen for that result. Not likely. But, you giving h$%djobs for crack, fairly likely. (especially with RJs leaving the fleets in droves)

Bye Bye--General Lee

You mean like a "windfall"?

I will stay right around the same "percentile" (just above 50%). So, that is what I mean by "well." Would you call staying around the same percentage that? I would call it "relative" seniority, and yes, I think that is doing well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gen

I don't like Moose Drool bear or any other kind of bear for that matter... I definitely would enjoy some Moose Drool beer on tap and some peanuts on the shell at Moose's in FCA...

Later

Can you believe they started charging for peanuts? By the way, that's the best pizza ever and available until 1:00 a.m.

I will stay right around the same "percentile" (just above 50%). So, that is what I mean by "well." Would you call staying around the same percentage that? I would call it "relative" seniority, and yes, I think that is doing well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

unfortunately it isnt that way across the entire list. Also when DALPA says its within a couple % points they dont mention that its + a couple % for the DAL side and - a couple % throughout the entire list. All DAL pilots got a bump and all NWA pilots took a hit. So while it may be within a couple % points that doesnt accurately portray a fair list. Thats just one problem with the proposed list not to mention the staple job of 10% of the NWA list Protections against the assumed risk of the DC9s could have been had without a staple.

I look forward to seeing what the final outcome will be so we can move on.

Latest resources

Back