• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Doug Parker Arrested- DUI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It'd be nice, but I doubt it will happen, to see him doing time in Sheriff Joe's Tent City and picking up trash along the side of the raod in the prison stripes like all of the rest of the those caught drinking and driving.
If Joe is true to his word, "Expect the Max" should apply to Parker too.

It'd be nice, but I doubt it will happen, to see him doing time in Sheriff Joe's Tent City and picking up trash along the side of the raod in the prison stripes like all of the rest of the those caught drinking and driving.
If Joe is true to his word, "Expect the Max" should apply to Parker too.

I saw something on the Sheriff and Tent City not too long ago. We need to hire him in Atlanta.

Did this arrest happen in Sheriff Joe's jurisdiction?

C'mon guys...he's just being a "maverick genius", a "risk-taker", thinking "outside of the box", etc. He lives on the edge ya know; running with the bulls, bungee jumping. This is how he was described when he originally made his Delta offer.

To me, this just verifies that he takes too many risks and lacks good judgement.

Allright...in reality this could have been any one of us, but it sure does make me smile in light of the last few months of stress he put thousands of people through.

Allright...in reality this could have been any one of us, but it sure does make me smile in light of the last few months of stress he put thousands of people through.

NO, in reality this could not have been any one of us. Only those of us who have made that poor choice to drive after becoming intoxicated or impaired.

Three beers in two hours and his blood tested 0.096? BS. What did he did drink before those two hours? I thank God I never DUIed or DWIed during my partying years.

I'm not making excuses for what he did, just acknowledging the fact that he's also a human and prone to mistakes, just like the rest of us. Thats about as far as I can go with the commonalities, however...everyone knows he is the antichrist...him and Scott Bao. Just trying not to sound like a teatotaler.

I'm not making excuses for what he did, just acknowledging the fact that he's also a human and prone to mistakes, just like the rest of us. Thats about as far as I can go with the commonalities, however...everyone knows he is the antichrist...him and Scott Bao. Just trying not to sound like a teatotaler.

I overreacted a little to your post. I was lucky I didn't get a DUI or DWI in my early twenties. It's very rare that I'm intoxicated anymore, especially driving. I think what you meant was that could've happened to many of us at one time in our lives.

Latest resources

Back