Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why can't sh-t like this happen to JO?

Maybee he'll follow when Go! tanks

Doh! Guess he took it kinda hard if he had to go hit the sauce. What's a $10B deal anyhow to a big CEO?

Now instead of the AAA guys having "Make Delta My Bitch" stickers they can have "My CEO Is A Prison Bitch" stickers.

It was reported that he was drinking Falstaff, circa 1963, in the original aluminum cans--nasty stuff!

It would be nice to know how much money Delta spent to fight off his unsuccessful thwart efforts to "Make Delta His Delta!"

Wow, no overnight stay in the drunk tank? I wish the cops would have called me a cab ride home. I still have a fear of sleeping on my front side.

So THATS where you met the dude in your avatar...

She added: “Knowing Doug, I do know he would not get behind the wheel of a car if he felt too impaired to drive.”

Like the goofy radio commercial says, buzzed driving is drunk driving. I know there are people out there who drive when they're hammered, but I'd bet most DUI's involving white-collar folks are situations like this. Doesn't matter, it isn't like he's gonna lose his job and career over this like any of us would.

Don't count on that. I'm sure the BOD will not be pleased with this news. Either way, he'll have one heck of a retirement package.

If a pilot does this, his career is over. What is wrong with this career and why am I still in it????

AAA pilots, hold him accountable and don't let the issue fade! His responsibilities as the Captain of your ship are even more critical!

Surely, he could have afforded a cab.

She added: “Knowing Doug, I do know he would not get behind the wheel of a car if he felt too impaired to drive.”

I guess she is saying, "Let Doug be the judge of that!" Come on, some of us are held to the standard of Zero Tolerance. Why should Mr. CEO be any different? He knows the rules and in his position has a greater responsibility to protect his image to Company, the Stockholders, the Board, and yes, the employees.

A NWA top exec was caught going through security quite a few years ago with some personal weed. He wasn't fired, but never pulled out of the tailspin! Effective leadership leads by example! Only arrogance puts them above the law and the standards they place on their employees.

Latest resources

Back