• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taters

D.O.T.S.------Dirty Old Turboprop Syndrome

Dirty Old Turboprop Syndrome

its where its at

Last edited:
I'll bet they make a comeback with fuel prices like they are. Aren't there some orders out there for Saab 2000's?

Last edited:
TiredOfTeaching said:
I'll bet they make a comeback with fuel prices like they are. Aren't there some orders out there for Saab 2000's?

I thought I heard a Colgan pilot say that Saab 2000's may be in their future????

comments like this that many of you guys make really show how much you don't know about this job/indusrty and how little exp. you have.

LearLove said:
comments like this that many of you guys make really show how much you don't know about this job/indusrty and how little exp. you have.

Give me a break... You would be suprised at how many FO's Ive come across on the ramp who don't know alot as they should about the industry. Comments like this make me wonder why I should even attempt to go back to the industry which is filled with such negativity which you do such a good job at demonstrating..

Your just mad becuse you wish you had D.O.T.S and not SJS

Last edited:
taters said:
Give me a Fuc*n break... You would be suprised at how many FO's Ive come across on the ramp who don't know %hit about the industry. Comments like this make me wonder why I should even attempt to go back to the industry which is filled with such negativity which you do such a good job at demonstrating..

Your just mad becuse you wish you had D.O.T.S and not SJS

UMMMM hello....

look at the profile

That's what Chuck Colgan tells people, but that guy doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Latest resources

Back