its where its at

Last edited:

WillFlyFoCookie

On Wisconsin
Total Time
O Boy! O Boy! Where can I fly one?

Tarzan

Total Time
I'll bet they make a comeback with fuel prices like they are. Aren't there some orders out there for Saab 2000's?

Last edited:

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
Total Time
>4999
That's what I'm talkin about.

I miss the ole Saab :(

BLing

Total Time
TiredOfTeaching said:
I'll bet they make a comeback with fuel prices like they are. Aren't there some orders out there for Saab 2000's?
I thought I heard a Colgan pilot say that Saab 2000's may be in their future????

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
comments like this that many of you guys make really show how much you don't know about this job/indusrty and how little exp. you have.

BLing

Total Time
Learlove, since you are such an expert why dont you explain what you mean?

taters

Total Time
LearLove said:
comments like this that many of you guys make really show how much you don't know about this job/indusrty and how little exp. you have.
Give me a break... You would be suprised at how many FO's Ive come across on the ramp who don't know alot as they should about the industry. Comments like this make me wonder why I should even attempt to go back to the industry which is filled with such negativity which you do such a good job at demonstrating..

Your just mad becuse you wish you had D.O.T.S and not SJS

Last edited:

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
taters said:
Give me a Fuc*n break... You would be suprised at how many FO's Ive come across on the ramp who don't know %hit about the industry. Comments like this make me wonder why I should even attempt to go back to the industry which is filled with such negativity which you do such a good job at demonstrating..

Your just mad becuse you wish you had D.O.T.S and not SJS
UMMMM hello....

look at the profile

Shocker

Upside down and backwards
Total Time
That's what Chuck Colgan tells people, but that guy doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

taters

Total Time
once again a light-hearted post has to be hi-jacked and put at the mercy of self-righteousness.....just gotta know what posses people in here to start $hit??? I mean seriously its just a damn joke...