• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DOT authorizes Shuttle America/RP Branded Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to go Republic. I always thought all regional pilots would be doomed to be lifers at Skywest when they took over all domestic flying in the U.S. I never thought it would be Republic. I guess those Ejets wouldn't be too bad because they look like mainline airplanes.... so much for leaving the regionals at the age of 27...

There has STILL been no confirmation that this blurb is in fact real...

Its real! Look under DOT dockets. You will see RP approved in November and S5 this week.

Demonstrated financial ability was shown.

Guess we will wait and see. Not a fan of this, but BB is a good business man.

Our contract is old, and we have been in negotiations for well over a year. and last thing i want is an "industry leading" contract so we can end up like Comair-Horizon-Xjet....shrinking and unable to be competitive.

The only reason they are shrinking is because of ********************-hole contracts and pay like Mesa and the other bottom feeders.

If you're regional airline is growing, it's probably not because of your exceptional service. Its only because you are one of the cheapest. Sellout.

I hope bb bankrupts that company.......ahhhh things to look forward to.

By the way I like my industry leading contract.

The only reason they are shrinking is because of ********************-hole contracts and pay like Mesa and the other bottom feeders.

If you're regional airline is growing, it's probably not because of your exceptional service. Its only because you are one of the cheapest. Sellout.

Every regional is a cheap sellout, spare me the grief! You should go cry to your mommma.

oh, u mean capitalism? aka the american way

Latest resources

Back