Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dork Prop (328) seen in Atlanta today....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
probally the same clown but who cares both are putzs :laugh:

The same clown? We both see the same thing in Frebrd, a Vietnamese Eggroll who went looking for love in SE Asia, and instead found a rice patty with his name on it. Wait, he followed an RJ job to Vietnam? What an idiot. So, how's the expat pay over there anyway? Answer: TERRIBLE. Great job Freeturd. Continuing to bring down wages for pilots all around the World. PUTZ.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You forgot to log out, then log back in as GL. Oops.

Take a look at box office, just because I agree with The General often, he likes to slam us. Too bad dude, I will continue to support him because he does understand this industry a lot better than the likes of you and that Vietkong dork.

Take a look at box office, just because I agree with The General often, he likes to slam us. Too bad dude, I will continue to support him because he does understand this industry a lot better than the likes of you and that Vietkong dork.

Rod,

Um, nevermind....

Bye Bye--General Lee

The continued downward spiral of FI continues. Must the same people continually hijack every thread and turn it into some Kindergarten pissing match????????????

AWAC flies them out of DIA

Now back to my hot tub time machine

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back