Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Don't want to pay a fair $ for tickets, it will affect you later.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propsync said:
The last great generation of Americans are leaving us quickly. If you didn't get the chance to learn from them, you really have missed out.

Hey, it's not too late. They're greeters at Wal-Mart now...

cynic said:
Learn things like you should keep blacks and jews out of your schools, women in the home and gays in the closet?

Maybe we could learn that its super duper to be brought up during a time of fantastic economic growth that led to pensions AND social security funded on the backs of our generation.

I appreciate the war effort, but yer nuts if you think those folks had a moral compass we should all be using.

Oh as if the schools of today teaching that oral sex is okay, drug use is a choice people make, that its ok to tolerate everything except someone who doesn't agree with you, you can be intolerant of them? Real progress, schools now teach that there is no right and wrong at all, everything is a choice and I must be a bigot because i believe that something is always wrong and not subject to my whim of the day? To hate white heterosexual males, to spit on Columbus day? Its much better today that we have to sing pagan rituals celebrating "winter solstace" because kids can't mention Christmas or Jesus? Thanksgiving is now "harvest festival" because a pilgrim made the mistake of thanking God?

There is a reason why they are the Greatest Generation, and yes, the morality of the time is one of the reasons.

Face it folks, we can't pay Wal-mart prices like .10 over cost and expect to make six figures. At some point we as consumers must pay for the services we get. Problem is that it would take everone thinking that way to fix economic issues. When we only look at our bottom line we go with the cheapest option.

Sure faced with the local mortgage option you would like to pay for your services, and keep the $$ local, but with the rest of the country shopping with the wal-mart mentality you'll soon end up way behind the power curve...

cynic said:
Learn things like you should keep blacks and jews out of your schools, women in the home and gays in the closet?

Exactly what I meant in my post. Retard. I think I was talking about money. If you think it's so much better now, you're nuts.

Your joking right

cynic said:

Maybe we could learn that its super duper to be brought up during a time of fantastic economic growth that led to pensions AND social security funded on the backs of our generation.

I appreciate the war effort, but yer nuts if you think those folks had a moral compass we should all be using.

At least they had morals. This type of attitude shows how disrespectful the new generation is.

That generation screwed up their own kids so badly we have a countrywide flaming liberal bias and all the other ills of society noted in this thread. GOD forbid we try to teach people personal responsibility or that society needs to have concepts like right and wrong for it function. Instead we have what we have.

They may have known how to save and not be in debt to their eye balls, but the economic boom they enjoyed spoiled the following generations.

That being said, I'm thankful for the millions of veterans who beat back tyranny in WW2 which fostered both the good and bad aspects of our world today.

Latest resources

Back