• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DOJ Criticizes CAL UAL Immunity Request

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? Care to make a wager on this point? I wish no ill will to any of my union brothers and sisters. As a member of the CAL MEC, I am ready to go to war to protect my pilots seniority. We have a solid MEC and that is very important in a merger. Not saying we are merging just if we do.

And you think UAL won't fight? And since when are they "your" pilots?

Buddy, UAL has some scrappers that would just love to take it to a punk like you....myself included. We have been getting the shaft for far too long and are just itching to take it out on somebody. If you want, you got it.

Buddy, UAL has some scrappers that would just love to take it to a punk like you....myself included. We have been getting the shaft for far too long and are just itching to take it out on somebody. If you want, you got it.

Fights On!!!

You can kick and scream as much as you want, but the thought of this integration deviating from relative seniority is laughable. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else. Good luck.

Really? Care to make a wager on this point? I wish no ill will to any of my union brothers and sisters. As a member of the CAL MEC, I am ready to go to war to protect my pilots seniority. We have a solid MEC and that is very important in a merger. Not saying we are merging just if we do.

Highly doubt it. What kind of dips%!t gets on flightinfo and starts this flame that has any rank and file with the union? If you actually are, you need to resign. When you have enough time to get on the rumor rag and get heated to the level you have shown will spell disaster when cool heads need to prevail. Just because you volunteer at a few rally's does not qualify you for a CAL MEC title sweetheart.

Are you kidding? You're physically threatening a dude on a cheesy website like FI? Go get a jack and coke.

Latest resources

Back