Does PSA mgmt have college degrees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paddlehigh

Allegany and then PSA when will P@rker see the light with these idiots. We need America west mgmt mentality at the regional wholly owned toooooo not just at mainline. Lets get these jokes out of here. I AM TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE BE WASTEFUL( FUEL ) BECAUSE MGMT IS SO IGNORANT AND THERE BOSSES DON'T SEE THERE INCOMPETANCE AS A MANAGER, PRESIDENT, DIRECTOR, ETC. D0UG STOP THE BLEEDING

oAKUM BOY YOU IS SO GOOD WITH GRAMMAR DIR U WORK FOR ALLEGANY OR DO U STILL Want to be an airline pilot if that is the case run away fast real fast becuase we are all soo stupid to be in this stupid f#ck, run when you can if not mgn't will axe u to if u no wat i meen is dat better

The answer is yes, they do. In fact they are quick to point out that they have degrees in business and we are just pilots so we wouldn't know how to run an airline. If you think I'm kidding, ask them. They will tell it to your face.

A little birdie told me a record number of sick calls today, 13 open trips and two reserve FO to cover them. I aint gonna worry though, my schedule has already been modified 5 times and we are adequately staffed right ?!?

TK at it again is he?

More like Houke is at it again. TK was never this bad. The best thing that could happen to this place is for the FOs to leave in massive numbers and cause a meltdown of the airline. Maybe that would get Parker's attention.

Skywest sure looks like a nice place to be........

More like Houke is at it again. TK was never this bad. The best thing that could happen to this place is for the FOs to leave in massive numbers and cause a meltdown of the airline. Maybe that would get Parker's attention.

Be even better if it was the old MEC that left. CEL pilots and some management.

Latest resources

Back