• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Flex pay as well as NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, $1000 is a good chunk of change to invest every two weeks. That's awesome.

Made possible by the fact that we have no children and the wife has a good job too. Okay, we plan and budget too, which helps, but the no kids thing is the biggest factor.

wow, what a tasteless thread. “I make more money than you do” while both companies have guys on the street…. Enjoy that OT fellas….

Dont worry Art, I have plenty time at home while being fuloughed from NJA and working "part time" flying the 73. The point was "who is making more money" with OT ect while both companies have guys on the street seemed to be in bad taste.

I have no idea what that comment about flying the RJ is supposed to mean. Yes, I flew the RJ, yes I'm a former Comair guy, yes I'm proud to have worked for a once great company and great pilot group, yes I would walk the line again.

Last edited:
Dont worry Art, I have plenty time at home while being fuloughed from NJA and working "part time" flying the 73. The point was "who is making more money" with OT ect while both companies have guys on the street seemed to be in bad taste.

I have no idea what that comment about flying the RJ is supposed to mean. Yes, I flew the RJ, yes I'm a former Comair guy, yes I'm proud to have worked for a once great company and great pilot group, yes I would walk the line again.

Amen my brother, amen

Amen. Add me to the list.

Latest resources

Back