• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Flex pay as well as NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
+1 Jack. 13% is a pipe dream. I haven't done an extended day in over a year and homey won't be getting paid holiday, hourly, etc. even AFTER November.

Exactly

Most of us don't have special LOA's that give us a percentage of OT added to our pay

when the mainline pilot makes no where near that amount

I'm confused. As far as I know the LOAs, while allowing you to keep your higher base pay, do not exclude you from O/T, holiday, after midnight etc as prescribed in the contract. Am I missing something?

I'll explain it over a beer or three sometime. It's...."complicated." Even a friend of mine who is a union poo-bah doesn't quite get it.

As for extended days, there haven't been many to go around anyway and the one time scheduling asked me to do a planned extended trip I politely declined since I'm not hip to scheduled overtime when guys are on furlough.

Sorry if this hijacked a Flex thread...

Seems Flex guys get their preferred air carrier more, at least the ones based at DFW. I always notice their pilots boarding in the Advantage Platinum group while I board with the lowly priority access Gold.

Flexjet has a 12 day schedule. its niiiiiiiiiiice

Yeah, it's what you have to work to maintain your 7/7 schedule after a vacation bid period. That or get your teeth kicked in with a 16 day line working 11 out of the remaining 15 days surrounding the vacation.

Seems Flex guys get their preferred air carrier more, at least the ones based at DFW. I always notice their pilots boarding in the Advantage Platinum group while I board with the lowly priority access Gold.

The DFW FO's seem to get and maintain Platinum status on AA easier than the captains. For whatever reason, Flex seems determined to get their captains on cheaper airlines, and they have more trouble maintaining platinum status.

Really? I am a captain and just hit platinum yet again.

The DFW FO's seem to get and maintain Platinum status on AA easier than the captains. For whatever reason, Flex seems determined to get their captains on cheaper airlines, and they have more trouble maintaining platinum status.

Good for you. Many DFW captains struggle to get it. Weird but true.

Latest resources

Back