Does ASA have an ALPA Forum?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, I do admit the thread about "legs verification on the FMS" was a bit much

But you should read the AT thread about the SWAPA party here in ATL and how somebody took a dook in the urinal during the festivities.

It's kinda hard to find among all the "I'm a millionaire because of SWA" posts

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=137780&page=2

Last edited:
ASA does have its own union, and some of the biggest posters on here never post on the ALPA board...

They would actually have to sign their name to their posts...That will never happen....

Yes there are SWA/AAI threads on FI. I'd bet that some people outside SWA and AAI are interested in that deal. I frequently see ASA threads that have no interest to anyone unless they worked at ASA...topics usually discussed on a union forum. Every time I log on to FI and hit "New Posts" there are at least 1 or 2 such threads. Just wondered why.

Just to piss you off, sir... Just to piss you off....

If so, perhaps that would be a better place to continually discuss matters relating to the internal workings of your airline. Just sayin...

perhaps not, FI be our world dork, dont read the thread if it has ASA in the title, duhhhh

The ALPA forums aren't big enough for all the whining ASA pilots do. So their crying and complaining spill over to FI.

Maybe Brad will send you all some tampon coupons for Christmas.

eP.

The ALPA forums aren't big enough for all the whining ASA pilots do. So their crying and complaining spill over to FI.

eP.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't care who you are....that is funny....

eP.

That is pretty funny! The coupons will be enclosed in a nice little envelope, embossed in a gold-leaf "Thanks For All You do!"

Latest resources

Back