• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does ASA have an ALPA Forum?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He actually had some credibility to begin with?

Sure. He has served this pilot group. Even I have to admit that. He also just addressed this on the ALPA webboard so it would appear there is nothing to see here.....except for 777forever's avatar. I could stare at that all day.

You guys need to grow a set and say these things to him instead of attacking him on FI. I think little school girls do that sort of thing. His cell, email is not hard to track down. I am guessing some people here lack the testicular fortitude to do that and would rather hide behind their keyboard.

I feel confident saying that he has done more for this pilot group than most of you. How many here volunteer their time?

How many of you have actually called and talked to a rep regarding any of the issues you complain about here? I am guessing very few.

How many here actually filled out the survey? Here again, I am guessing very few.

Sure. He has served this pilot group. Even I have to admit that. He also just addressed this on the ALPA webboard so it would appear there is nothing to see here.....except for 777forever's avatar. I could stare at that all day.

Building yourself up anonymously there willi?

Latest resources

Back