• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does anyone else get the feeling....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont hate you, or anyone......except Francisco Cabrerra, Larry Smith, and David Volek.

737 Pylt said:
Boy, don't let facts and legality get in the way of your hatred! You are pretty ignorant. DL is allowed to fly what ever aircraft they want to. When the 70 limit is reached, it goes to mainline (as all DL flying is subject to the DL pilots' PWA). Its just that simple. Why dumbasses like you have a hard time understanding it is really troubling. I realize your hatred for the DL pilot group has you blinded, but maybe you should put some of that hostility aside and check out what's legal, whats right, and what just makes sense! Sorry!
Hello pot, have you met Kettle? You never let the facts get in your way...

ohplease! said:
I do! what an asshole!

Aw come on, your family didn't think so. BTW, your trailer needs cleaning really bad.

oh please said:

Coming from captain cool dude! Hey mr. rj captain, if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would have farted! Now get home and clean up that trailer!

Last edited:
79%N1 said:
I dont hate you, or anyone......except Francisco Cabrerra, Larry Smith, and David Volek.

We can agree on 2 of three, but why David Volek?:D
Enquiring minds and all that.........

ohplease! said:

Hey,

There are two ways to settle this.

Peace...Love...Dope

Or

The mainline pilots negotiate to take back all of the flying they outsourced in the first place. Granted this would take a bargaining chip too expensive to pay right now. Putting the genie back in the bottle is harder than letting it out. There is a catch in doing this though and that is, the pilots will have to come with the flying, yes that means some kind of a seniority merger. And no General this does not mean a seniority grab for your job. It means putting an end to this crap once and for all. But it wont be easy or cheap. The genie must be put back in the bottle.

It is the only way to stop the race to the bottom and whipsaw in its entirety while avoiding a regional vs mainline pilot war that only management will win.

In the meantime the regional pilots need to stop undercutting eachother and hold the line.

Just my opinion.

Regards

737 Pylt said:
Aw come on, your family didn't think so. BTW, your trailer needs cleaning really bad.

Coming from captain cool dude! Hey mr. rj captain, if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would have farted! Now get home and clean up that trailer!
snappy comeback. wow.

Word has it 73 that you have lost scope, 80 seats at DCI......

737 Pylt said:
We can agree on 2 of three, but why David Volek?:D
Enquiring minds and all that.........

David Volek scoerd the overtime game-winner for the eighth seeded New York Islanders to knock out the number 1 seed Pittsburgh Penguins in their run for three straight Stanley Cups! And, thanks Tom Barrasso for letting that one in.

737 Pylt said:
Well, you're already wrong there! Scope has become the #1 issue. 95% of the pilot group agreed with me!

So we can quote you as saying "If the TA involves anything with 70 or more seats going to DCI, the results of the vote will be 95% voting it down"? I'm sorry, but I have to go with 79%N1 on this one, it isn't going to happen that way. Name a contract dispute where there wasn't a large percentage voting yes in the strike vote. It's politics, as usual.

Latest resources

Back