Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does anybody remember when netjets dominated fi???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hangarrat

Does anybody remember when netjets dominated fi???

What has FI come to anyway???

ok, really - i gotta fo get some dinner

See how one person's review of a job knocked NJ out of contention? I deserve a Profit-Sharing check for helping you guys become #1 on FI.

Looks like you are going to miss out on that check like you missed out on the stock options that were issued Monday to all AvantAir employees.

Agreed the merits of the thread are weak. I thought I read you saying the furloughed NJ pilots are better than the rest of us though. My bad if I misunderstood your point.

it still is.....there are 495 pilots out there that are better than anyone else on here.

topic closed.

It was supposed to be a humorous post and not be taken seriously. Sorry if it didnt come though the electronic format tht way broke. Sheesh, he is sssso sssssensative.

Agreed the merits of the thread are weak. I thought I read you saying the furloughed NJ pilots are better than the rest of us though. My bad if I misunderstood your point.

The 495 include some of the MOST talented people I have ever had the pleasure of flying with. In my opinion, his statement isn't off base. I sincerely look forward to the return of every one of them. Their furlough is NetJets loss.

Latest resources

Back