Do you want to work for ExpressI/Norwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flydog,

Can't see how that can be true...Express I just called and offered me a class date of April 11...maybe you are thinking about Mesaba or Northwest Airlines or ?

Just a clarification:

Northwest Airlines (NWA), mainline, is NOT hiring. They've furloughed around 550 pilots. And one of their Airlink affiliates that they owned (Express I Airlines NOW called "Pinnacle Airlines") is being sold. There is no flowthrough or flowback between the two. Two separate companies. Mesaba, the other Airlink, is also NOT hiring. Express/Pinnacle is hiring.

NWA

T-handle said:

Northwest Airlines (NWA), mainline, is NOT hiring. They've furloughed around 550 pilots.

I believe it is 491 and it has stopped there. There is another thread on it but I think recalls may begin around end of summer.. I bet hiring again by this time next year..

good luck everyone..:cool:

I believe all those we have in class are those that had class offers before 9/11. It'll probably be a while before there is any inetrviewing as there were about 200 or so in the pool before 9/11

expressone airlink

gues what everybody express one now has an agreement with gulfstream airlines almost like a flowthrough agreement last fridat they offered 27guys position they even picked up a guy with 800 hours

Do you want to work for Express I/Northw

I am currently in the pilot pool,before 9/11 my class was slated for the end of Febuary 2002. I am concern about this new flow through agreement with gulfstream and how this would affect my potential class date for mid May or June. Anyone with info that can shed light on the subject Please reply.

Class dates?

Hey English,
I am also in the pool, I interviewed before Sept.11 and I got the call in the end off Sept. that I was in. They told me that they would start calling people out the pool in march.
When did you interview ?
Drop me a line!!!
Best regards MXD

Latest resources

Back