• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do ya think ASA CEO in DENIAL?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The press release gave five specific primary factors for the loss. Yet the internal memo cited integration costs instead. I think the internal memo is just them trying to manage our expectations for the upcoming contract negotiations and the press release is them trying to manage the investors/stockholders' expectations.

OK thanks.

The rumor in Wasatch Valley is that a local airline will be bidding on a Memphis based regional, once the new Mesaba and turbo props are spun off.

What's funny is that no one at XJT that I have flown with or talked to cares about managements problems anymore. No one cares to go the extra inch that they use to, no one cares what the write ups are, no one cares. Even the senior lifers, including chief pilots, are preparing to leave. There will be no JCBA at XJT without significant increases to both QOL and pay so there will probably be no JCBA for several years. That won't hurt the pilots of XJT one bit, but it will certainly cost ASA and SKYW. And yes, if SKW manages to close ASA/XJT then that is that, we move on with our lives.

Last edited:
"We're going down and we're taking you with us!!!"

What's funny is that no one at XJT that I have flown with or talked to cares about managements problems anymore. No one cares to go the extra inch that they use to, no one cares what the write ups are, no one cares. Even the senior lifers, including chief pilots, are preparing to leave. There will be no JCBA at XJT without significant increases to both QOL and pay so there will probably be no JCBA for several years. That won't hurt the pilots of XJT one bit, but it will certainly cost ASA and SKYW. And yes, if SKW manages to close ASA/XJT then that is that, we move on with our lives.
Pretty accurate.... Why would we vote in a lesser contract when ours is good as is. And I see all the things you describe every week. I'm honestly seeing more unity in the XJT pilot group than I've seen in a long time.

Latest resources

Back