• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do ya think ASA CEO in DENIAL?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's time to cut XJT loose...let them sink on their own.

It's time to cut XJT loose...let them sink on their own.

You are just a blue collar union worker, your opinions on corporate strategy do not matter. You are stuck with us whether you like it or not. You can go back to school, climb the corporate ladder, and work your way into a position that allows you to make such decisions. That or you can post irrelevant opinions on flightinfo.com based on other irrelevant posts on flightinfo.com.

the optimist has flipped !

You are just a blue collar union worker, your opinions on corporate strategy do not matter. You are stuck with us whether you like it or not. You can go back to school, climb the corporate ladder, and work your way into a position that allows you to make such decisions. That or you can post irrelevant opinions on flightinfo.com based on other irrelevant posts on flightinfo.com.

Welcome to the party !
Remember when I was saying this months ago?
You were so optimistic then and now?
A pessimist like the rest of us.
I guess something has drastically changed? What was it exactly that made you flop? under staffing, re assignment, jr manning, fly now grieve later, no coffee,
5 legs on the last day, ORD.......
It's all mind over matter professor, If you don't mind, it wont matter HA Ha ha..

Just glad I will never have to fly with Joe Merchant!!! I disagree with every single thing he says!!! Let's cut loose all the guys who believe we should not ask to make a good living while seeing our kids more than one day a week!!! Hey Joe, how about management does just a little better job running this place that has become a joke and we can all do better!!! What is wrong with that logic??

Just glad I will never have to fly with Joe Merchant!!! I disagree with every single thing he says!!! Let's cut loose all the guys who believe we should not ask to make a good living while seeing our kids more than one day a week!!! Hey Joe, how about management does just a little better job running this place that has become a joke and we can all do better!!! What is wrong with that logic??

please don't give that fruit loop any attention

Latest resources

Back