Do ya think ASA CEO in DENIAL?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We just lost our mec chair

I'm not flaming you, but using the word "lost" kinda seems to imply that it may have caused some tragedy or grief in some sort of way.

We didn't "lose" anything. An incompetent leader that was ineffective and failed to keep the the pilot group together as much as possible just got basically ousted.

Nothing was lost, it's a gain as far as I'm concerned.

incompetent management will cost this company way more than a rise in pilot salaries ever will.

Oh, I agree completely-

But this strategy will work. I can't wait for the email explaining how we need deep concessions, or doom and gloom, and blah, and blah.

-Just watch how fast out pilot group will eat it up! INC will wind up taking it out of our butts, as always.

They have been pulling the wool over SKYW pilots eyes for 3.5 decades, you guys aren't any different, just pilots in a different geographical location, but the wool will be pulled none the less.
Enjoy
PBR

So without releasing your internal company memo, what did he have to say this time?

The press release gave five specific primary factors for the loss. Yet the internal memo cited integration costs instead. I think the internal memo is just them trying to manage our expectations for the upcoming contract negotiations and the press release is them trying to manage the investors/stockholders' expectations.

Last edited:
If you guys believe any of this crap, you haven't been doing this very long. This is the text book 101 start of negotiations for the company. Instill fear and doom and gloom about the future. SH will put out a bunch of articles saying how our industry is ending etc. Remember Skywest has over $700 mil in unrestricted cash and good contracts.

Latest resources

Back