Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

squonk

Who is the gaucho, amigo?
In the race for Netjets Super-Mid the rumor has been Challengers in the lead...

There has been a disturbance in the force though. Could it be Wichita's latest and greatest?

Discuss...

We already have those. It's called a Sovereign.

I'm thinking is not about the airplane anymore. I think its about who will give us the best deal, and that means taking some of the remaining junkers off our hands

Boeing bought 8 wide-body airbus jets from China Eastern, in return the airline agreed to buy 20 777s....

NJA wants the same deal China Eastern got

(just my opinion)

Hopefully not since getting the best deal is how we ended up with the Beech.

Hopefully not since getting the best deal is how we ended up with the Beech.

But nj marketing said they were the best because they weren't tied to a particular manufacturer and simply bought the best airplane out there?

I'm thinking is not about the airplane anymore. I think its about who will give us the best deal, and that means taking some of the remaining junkers off our hands

Boeing bought 8 wide-body airbus jets from China Eastern, in return the airline agreed to buy 20 777s....

NJA wants the same deal China Eastern got

(just my opinion)
I agree.

I remember a Grand Poohba saying after the Phenom deal that that had "fundamentally changed" the way we do business. I think now that Embraer has their nose under the tent the rest of the camel will come on in.

500/600's?

Out didn't start with embraer. The deal for the encore + was supposed to lead to cj4s and cessna was going to take one ultra for every two or three new airplanes. There was an even better deal for the X. That one was one for one. Embraer was only new in that they took the airplanes as down payment before we had any new on property. Bombardier followed the same script.

Latest resources

Back