• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do we have a winner?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would bet that Obama hopes that it will be the Citation X.

Today while watching golf, the NBA, and evening news, I got educated via Obama commercials and he said Romney outsourced some jobs 20 years ago to Mexico. Now this is enough to tick off a preacher and I'm sure that Obama's most visible supporter, Warren B., won't embarrass his candidate by placing substantial aircraft orders with a Brazilian and/or Canadian manufacturer (both of which receive direct/indirect subsidies from their respective governments) while a US company (Hawker) was forced into bankruptcy and another might as well be (Cessna)....ooops....he already did that?

OK...I guess we can forgive him as he wants to pay a higher rate of tax on his income...but first he quietly spends $1 million to lobby Congress regarding the new FAA bill so that he can fix this nasty little federal excise tax issue going forward. "Geesh, the Feds want my aviation company to pay them close to $1 billion and we don't think that tax is fair. The government has even gone to court to try and collect from us."

He should have first checked with his friend from CNBC, Becky Quick, to see how these moves would play in Peoria. He is over 65 so he may have lost a step or two according to a lot of experts.

Hypocrites...

I would bet that Obama hopes that it will be the Citation X.

Today while watching golf, the NBA, and evening news, I got educated via Obama commercials and he said Romney outsourced some jobs 20 years ago to Mexico. Now this is enough to tick off a preacher and I'm sure that Obama's most visible supporter, Warren B., won't embarrass his candidate by placing substantial aircraft orders with a Brazilian and/or Canadian manufacturer (both of which receive direct/indirect subsidies from their respective governments) while a US company (Hawker) was forced into bankruptcy and another might as well be (Cessna)....ooops....he already did that?

OK...I guess we can forgive him as he wants to pay a higher rate of tax on his income...but first he quietly spends $1 million to lobby Congress regarding the new FAA bill so that he can fix this nasty little federal excise tax issue going forward. "Geesh, the Feds want my aviation company to pay them close to $1 billion and we don't think that tax is fair. The government has even gone to court to try and collect from us."

He should have first checked with his friend from CNBC, Becky Quick, to see how these moves would play in Peoria. He is over 65 so he may have lost a step or two according to a lot of experts.

Hypocrites...

Netjets payed over a million, Buffett didn't pull his wallet out and fork over a million.... There is a difference between the corporate entity paying and an individual paying it. I doubt Buffet's tax return will show something towards lobbying the FAA.

IMO money well spent

BERKSHIRE PROFITS: DOUBLE... I think they need to announce airplanes and start selling them to all these BRK investors who just doubled their profits!

anybody know how Netjets did this quarter (financially speaking)?? nobody mentioned us or FSI anywhere...

Just because we don't bring in as much money as darling Burlington Santa Fe don't mean we don't need no loving...

would be nice to know how we're doing

Last edited:
The report states that Netjets and Flightsafety were solid contributors to the "other" sector.. TTI had a slow second half which brought down the "other" sector..

No hard numbers this report as far as I could tell at a glance, but definitely positive rhetoric for Netjets and FSI... Does it make any difference for the employees and furloughees of Netjets? Who the heck knows??:erm:

Latest resources

Back