• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL orders 30 A321 and 10 A330

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeing should have never stopped the 757. All those 321s could have been 757s.

You're right, too bad about the 757s. But, those A321s are very comfortable from a pax standpoint, a lot better than the back of a 757. That 757-300 is also a "pig"---slow to climb, and doesn't climb very high anyway. But, it's a big money maker. Not all of the DL 757s are leaving. The ones with winglets are slated to stay longer, primarily because they invested money in the winglets... Rumor has it that some of the ones supposed to leave sooner may get overhauled anyway.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Boeing should have never stopped the 757. All those 321s could have been 757s.

The 321 is WAY more efficient than the 757. The only thing it lacks is the 57's legs and if all destinations were Hawaii or across the Atlantic that would be a problem, but it's not. The airlines have said that except for a few cases they don't need the range, hence the lack of orders leading to a shutdown of the 75 line and more 321 orders.

The 321 is WAY more efficient than the 757
It should be! The 757 hasn't been produced in almost a decade. When the 757 came out in 84 it was very efficient. I bet you money that if you put a old 757-200 fully loaded out of LAX climbing to 370 The 757 would still rule the roast. I miss the RR powered 75's on climbout. When the mike would go hot you could hear that growl in the background.

Still a poor little FO GL

Money to the French...as you said yourself ...buy Americam

Maybe you can visit the factory when you go down 'Bama way on the DC9 upgrade in five years time!

Poor little FO GL will be ...a lil fifty-ish yr old by then

Stick to your business...obeying the captains orders

Poor little FO GL

Mom, little brother is using your computer again.

Congrats to Delta! The paxs love the bus.

As for calling The General a poor little FO, well...... that's a joke. He makes more than our friggin' captains. Probably flies way better lines too.

Whoa!

My "poor little FO GL" act got to you guys huh?" more pvt emotional messages than ever in my inbox

Throwing darts on a subject I have surface knowledge on , insulting all and sundry...welcome to to GLs life....a foreign airline ordering 200 777s is a bad for American jobs....yet 40 Airbus's (10 of which will be built in Europe) are great

This is what he does...mocks intelligent debate

Lets all do it...

Poor little FO GL...how's the crew bunk in the old mini heavy

Just keep doing what the skipper says kid

Poor little FO GL...let the mockery continue

And keep responding to my mockery because ...then it hijacks the thread completely ...

Poor little FO GL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back