Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still a poor little FO GL

Money to the French...as you said yourself ...buy Americam

Maybe you can visit the factory when you go down 'Bama way on the DC9 upgrade in five years time!

Poor little FO GL will be ...a lil fifty-ish yr old by then

Stick to your business...obeying the captains orders

Poor little FO GL

Wow, still trying the "poor little FO" schtick.... Poor? I doubt that. I do great and at the same time I don't have to go to Khartoum. There are places you go that nobody could pay me enough to see. I'll leave that to people like you, who look the other way at local injustices (laws), just to work in the Sandpit.

As far as Airbus goes, I bet the financing part wasn't done by the ExIm bank at a discount for "poor nations" like UAE.....??? Everyone can make deals with the manufacturers, but how can the UAE take advantage of a program made for poor countries? Really? And Delta already has a relationship with Airbus via existing A320/19s and A330s from NWA. Boeing is currently happy with DL's order for 100 737-900ERs. You make no sense.

So Fv, your last few posts seem to be more emotional, like you are on the verge of crying. Keep your chin up, throw down that hanky, and get a hold of yourself, like you do every night you do turns to Chennai.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gents,

It's pretty easy how to handle him. Just do what he does. I started playing his game and all of a sudden I'm getting pvt messages from (I don't know who these guys Are) suggesting "putting him on ignore list"..-and "why don't you move on" etc

Very enlightening

I actually think he's getting paid by FI to stir it up...so just do his thing...don't answer pertinent points ...just throw it back ....and then we will see if FI still want to pay him..because every post will become. Your momma, Lubbock overnights, sandpit rape, RJ slumming... You know his cut and paste routine

Because all this site will become - is multiple GL back and forths... Which is worthless and suicidal for the moderators...they tolerate it...so they're going to get it...all the good guys have left, FD, MAGNUM, SWA BUBBA, ETC...advertisers will figure this out if the moderators don't

So back to business

.Poor little FO GL...

What say you... Stuffing for the DC9 upgrade ...gonna miss the Sundaes on the mini heavy.

Poor little FO GL

C'mon Poor little FO GL

Lets take down FI together with nonsensical insults

Poor little FO GL

Can't believe you actually addressed wealth with your post...getting to you?

Poor little FO GL

let's just go back and forth on fI and see who comes back

I'm doing what your doing...it's great ...

Poor little FOR GL

C'mon Poor little FO GL

Lets take down FI together with nonsensical insults

Poor little FO GL

Can't believe you actually addressed wealth with your post...getting to you?

Poor little FO GL

let's just go back and forth on fI and see who comes back

I'm doing what your doing...it's great ...

Poor little FOR GL

too bad a serious discussion can't be had in this thread....

Great news about the new airframes. Everyone seems to forget that DAL is adding 100 737-900s (some will replace 757s) - so, great growth with the 717s, 739s and now A321s and A330s.

Hopefully that will translate to more JOBS sooner than later!

too bad a serious discussion can't be had in this thread....

And now you know what the rest of us feel.

I have a couple of pvt messages that have given good insight on the the fact that he is getting paid to insult on FI

A gross insult to those that have contributed over the years

So now ...it is what it is.

Poor little FO GL...every thread a hijack...lets do it

And now you know what the rest of us feel.

I have a couple of pvt messages that have given good insight on the the fact that he is getting paid to insult on FI

A gross insult to those that have contributed over the years

So now ...it is what it is.

Poor little FO GL...every thread a hijack...lets do it

I am getting paid to insult? What? Where is my money? I'd be a multi millionaire right now! Gimme my money! Who has it? I am owed at least $6 million......dam Sam!

Funny stuff! I hear you are being paid to fly to Tehran and Damascus. You can have that! Yikes! And your "Regional" buddies at FlyDubai have to go to Kabul. No thanks! Again fv, put the hanky down and get a hold of yourself.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Poor little FO GL,

Giving out to foreign carriers pilots because their airlines are taking jobs away from Americans....while Delta feeds their millions to the French with Airbus orders.

Poor little FO GL...Emirates will order 200+ 777Xs in the coming launch season supporting hundreds of thousands of good ole American jobs....yet the little fella will spin it to Lucille at the iHop in Flint.

Poor little FO GL ...at least Bubba flies American.

Back to what you do best....obeying the skippers orders.

Poor little FO GL

fV

And this?

Is this what you do on your time off when you work at EK?

Yikes.

Uh oh... Fare tool has one of my PMs......look out.
Well go ahead and post it Jackhole!!

He thinks I'm GL.....this will be fun

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back