• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL - no single aisle orders

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just glad I do not work for Delta anymore. I wish Southwest all the best in ATL. Delta since the merger has been run by NorthWorst managment and doesn't deserve it.

Just glad I do not work for Delta anymore. I wish Southwest all the best in ATL. Delta since the merger has been run by NorthWorst managment and doesn't deserve it.

Most of the guys I fly with here at DL say the current management actually has done a much better job running the airline, even through tough financial times here in the US and around the world. The current CEO knows a lot more about this industry, and he also approves of the parking of 50 seat RJs. And you think JB management is better? So, did you work directly for Delta, or was that a dream too?

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Most of the guys I fly with here at DL say the current management actually has done a much better job running the airline...

That may well be, but doing a much better job than Leo Mullins is akin to being much taller than the late Gary Coleman, no great accomplishment.

If you want to get hired at Delta and you don't work at compass already, you need to grow some long blond hair and ditch the family jewels. Don't worry, no PIC time is needed, they'll hire regional FO's as long as you fit the category.

I am a white male that was hired with 3800TT and 450 TPIC in 2007. I was not former military and was hired in 2007.

I am a white male that was hired with 3800TT and 450 TPIC in 2007. I was not former military and was hired in 2007.

What did it for you then? Being a previous Delta intern, the father/mother Captain at Delta, or the 10 internal Delta recommendations?

There is no way you got a blind call with only 3800TT/450 TPIC...............

What did it for you then? Being a previous Delta intern, the father/mother Captain at Delta, or the 10 internal Delta recommendations?

There is no way you got a blind call with only 3800TT/450 TPIC...............
I had 3 letters of recommendations from Delta pilots. That was it.

Interesting how things have changed. Internal recommendations were once rumored to be the "kiss of death", and relatives of employees were officially ineligible for hiring. (One Captain's son got an offer, on condition that his dad retire before the new-hire class began.) Apparently, it was a Company over-reaction to a long-ago nepotism scandal involving ground employees.

Latest resources

Back