• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dl Makes $137m

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just like you I protect my choice of employment. There's more to "Compensation" than pay! Can that change you bet it can and fast! you forgot to add "without a union!"

Funny how no has disputed my accessment of the situation.

Define accessment? Hope you look forward to going BACK to the 1st year payscale when you upgrade.

Last edited:
Define accessment? Hope you look forward to going BACK to the 1st year payscale when you upgrade.
I'm there! Thanks! So you feel pretty secure there nine driver?

What part is funny? You lost me. VA is not merging, not ALPO and doesn't eat their young! I fail to see the connection.
I'm well payed, well rested, have a great QOL and I don't have to pay ALPO to figure ways to sell out the lower side of the pilot group.
Not calling anything out except what apparently is your pilot groups status quo!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO! Wait a second, this troll works for VA and is spoting off about selling out ANYONE!
Thanks for the laugh. Let us know what 1st year pay is like when you upgrade in 5.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just like you I protect my choice of employment. There's more to "Compensation" than pay! Can that change you bet it can and fast!

Funny how no has disputed my accessment of the situation.

Just what IS your assessment of the situation. Right now all I see is a jaded ex comair pilot looking for the chance to rip on the big bad D.

If it is that regional carriers should have never been represented by the same union that represented their mainline counterparts I don't think you'll hear many people disagreeing. Don't hate on ALPA for this...SOMEBODY decided there was no harm in doing this and voted it in....ooops!

I'm a 10 year veteran of ALPA (most of which were at the regionals)...I know there are guys that have had better and worst rides than I over the years but I've never decided to point my finger and blame it all on one thing. Get over it.

Last edited:
Absolutely! My ASSESSMENT is I'm safe(and your dumb).
I believe it's "You are" or "You're" .
Thanks for your assessment but I will have to
disagree with the portion that I believe was intended to be a comment about my mental capacity.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO! Wait a second, this troll works for VA and is spoting off about selling out ANYONE!
Thanks for the laugh. Let us know what 1st year pay is like when you upgrade in 5.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey Tanker it's 737pylt!!!! Troll??? You haven't sprung for a new insult dictionary? How's the weather in NY?

Last edited:
I believe it's "You are" or "You're" .
Thanks for your assessment but I will have to
disagree with the portion that I believe was intended to be a comment about my mental capacity.

Yep, YOU'RE right. Had quick fingers, but if you notice I corrected it BEFORE your correction(notice edit time). Nevertheless, teaches me not to throw stones. A lesson you still need to learn.

Last edited:
Hey Tanker it's 737pylt!!!! Troll??? You haven't sprung for a new insult dictionary? How's the weather in NY?

So tanker clown when you answer yourself as spinproof do you usually get an answer?
And as for comedy, I'd say you've been exposed for the tool that you are. A pissed off comair pilot who got hired at va.
What's even more funny are your payscales.:laugh: :laugh:
Thanks for bringing up the industry FNG.

Yep, YOU"RE right. Had quick fingers, but if you notice I corrected it BEFORE your correction(notice edit time). Nevertheless, teaches me not to throw stones. A lesson you still need to learn.
Why? It's too much fun tweaking you Deltoids(and soon to be Deltoids). Correction edit time accepted!

Best of luck 9 driver....you're gonna need it!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back