• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL (ex TWA) 757 w/ Winglets, if anyone hasn't seen them yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is Delta installing the winglets or did they come from American with them? Is Delta installing winglets on any other aircraft?

Too bad they have those terrible motors on them!

What's wrong with the Pratts? A fine engine indeed. Granted, not as much oomph as the Rolls, but still very capable.

FWIW, I do prefer the sleeker look of the RR.

4500+ hrs on JT8Ds and not so much as a hiccup...

Great looking winglets, but what a boring paint job.....thought I saw 4 different variations the other day in atl..whats up?

Whats wrong with the Pratts?

The Pratt 2000 series engines have had a checkered career, from a reliability, durability standpoint. Definately not in the same league as the RB211's or even the ancient JT8D's.

Keep slapping them on..................CAL gets some coin from each operator for the perf data for each 75's with winglets. Can't remember who is the launch customer for the 76 with winglets but it should also add some change to that airline's bottom line.

:cool:

Keep slapping them on..................CAL gets some coin from each operator for the perf data for each 75's with winglets. Can't remember who is the launch customer for the 76 with winglets but it should also add some change to that airline's bottom line.

:cool:

Delta, I believe!

Delta, I believe!

AA has loaned out a 763 to the winglet company for testing and certification.

Would I rather than not fly? I'd prefer they be turned into cans of Bud Light rather than go to a competitor.TC

Latest resources

Back