• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL (ex TWA) 757 w/ Winglets, if anyone hasn't seen them yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saw 2 of them on the ramp in JFK the other day.... only thing in our bid package right now is SNN, guess the other one was doing domestic stuff.

They look better than in AA's paint, but they will never look as good as the paint they were delivered in...blue, red and gold!

I'll second that...the factory delivered livery on the aircraft was the best.

stlflyguy

God! You Delta guys have to be excited about flying airplanes with winglets! Does it get any better than that?
:puke:

Please tell me there isn't a single person on property that really give a "spit" about flying planes with winglets!

Last edited:
It's fleet expansion and something new. What's your reason for being depressed about your life today?

It's nice to see new birds on property after so many years of downturn.

It's fleet expansion and something new. What's your reason for being depressed about your life today?

It's nice to see new birds on property after so many years of downturn.

All I ask is that you wipe that smile off your face for just a couple of seconds when you walk on these "new birds" and pay some respect to all the TWA Pilots who have their blood (metaphorically speaking) splattered all over those airplanes.

I know thats the way the airline biz is, so spare me the get over it comments. This post just reminds me of yet another reason I hate the biz-one airlines pain is another airlines pleasure.

All I ask is that you wipe that smile off your face for just a couple of seconds when you walk on these "new birds" and pay some respect to all the TWA Pilots who have their blood (metaphorically speaking) splattered all over those airplanes.

I know thats the way the airline biz is, so spare me the get over it comments. This post just reminds me of yet another reason I hate the biz-one airlines pain is another airlines pleasure.

Would you rather have nobody fly them?

Latest resources

Back