Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
What's the deal with the Freedom (Mesa) lawsuit? I know there was the injunction against DL but isn't there to be a jury trial now in that case? Also what about Pinnacle? July 31st was to be the end for them for DL but everyone talks about this 90-day extension??? I never saw anything on DL Net or any news article, was it ever released in print? I'm wondering if DL is waiting for Mesa to go under and now just quietly let down Pncl do business as usual since they managed to dump XJ? Who knows, but July 31st will be here soon...

DL will negoiate with 9E to get them off the DL property. Guessing they will buy the 16 or 17 900's and give them to Mesaba. Why not 9E is about to loose a whole lot more that 17 200's to Mesaba. DL is thinning the herd. Mesa, 9E, Xpress Jet, and I forgot the other...

DL will negoiate with 9E to get them off the DL property. Guessing they will buy the 16 or 17 900's and give them to Mesaba. Why not 9E is about to loose a whole lot more that 17 200's to Mesaba. DL is thinning the herd. Mesa, 9E, Xpress Jet, and I forgot the other...

What is 9E going to lose to Mesaba? Are they just going to magically void their ASA for 124 aircraft? And if they are short on money it would not make sense to buy someone out of a contract and airplanes just to give it to someone else. They are trying to cut costs, not create them.

Does DL have a case against Mesa? I mean if they did they probably would have won the 1st ruling. Now there's word that they are giving more flying to Mesa?

They're cutting back Comairs presence in JFK to set up Mesa to fail during the winter months. Taking the numbers to the court to get rid of JO.

Does DL have a case against Mesa? I mean if they did they probably would have won the 1st ruling. Now there's word that they are giving more flying to Mesa?

Mesa didn't win anything. They were granted an injunction so they could stay in business until this case went to trial. Pretty standard, especially since the money they would have lost from DAL while waiting for trial would have been devastating.

Latest resources

Back