• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL & AS announcement on Monday in SEA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is the news flash! At the big shin-dig party at the hangar, the Delta CEO is also supposed to be there with AK CEO. I predict Delta will announce they are purchasing Frontier!

Yes, you heard it hear, Delta will purchase Frontier, they will take all those scare-busses and press them into service. Delta will defer some of their -800 deliveries to AK. That will leave AK to take the remaining F9 pilots and F/A's and staple them to the bottom of AK's list. Those new -800's AK get will go to bolster the Delta west coast feed to the orient!!

AK and Delta will share the gate space at DEN!

The plan will be finalized later this year after DOT approval!!

That is all for now!!!

There are NO -800 deliveries. DL will be taking 100 737-900ERs. Your idea sounded ok, except it was wrong in the beginning. If you want an idea to sound credible, you have to be factual. I also heard DL will be getting Sonic Cruisers soon for 1 hour service to Turkey from DTW.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This whole my airline is better than yours things gets out of hand. To each his own.

It's pretty funny, isn't it? We are all just pawns in this messed up game. People, uhmmm, like GL thinks she's the CEO or upper management. As far as where one flys to or the equipment one flys really doesn't matter, IMO. I've been there done that (flying heavies around the globe) and it ain't very glamorous, IMHO. I don't want to look like I'm in my 70s in my 50s, if you know what I mean. It's all about time off and $s. This job doesn't define me and I have a life outside the cockpit.

It's pretty funny, isn't it? We are all just pawns in this messed up game. People, uhmmm, like GL thinks she's the CEO or upper management. As far as where one flys to or the equipment one flys really doesn't matter, IMO. I've been there done that (flying heavies around the globe) and it ain't very glamorous, IMHO. I don't want to look like I'm in my 70s in my 50s, if you know what I mean. It's all about time off and $s. This job doesn't define me and I have a life outside the cockpit.

Thanks Genius! It's FANTASTIC that you used to fly heavies all around the world. WOW. The point is at certain legacies you can CHOOSE to do that again, or NOT. If you don't have the choice, then you are LIMITED. And, your opinion about INTL flying is outdated. It beats domestic flying by a mile. Maybe you really haven't done it in awhile, or for the wrong airline. It's great having a choice, and it now sounds like you don't have one. Oh well. As far as time off and $$, being able to do 2 12 day trips (one at the beginning of one month, the next 35 days later), just can't get any better. And, the rates are posted.

So, have fun at your dog grooming stand outside of aviation, and smell ya later!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks Genius! It's FANTASTIC that you used to fly heavies all around the world. WOW. The point is at certain legacies you can CHOOSE to do that again, or NOT. If you don't have the choice, then you are LIMITED. And, your opinion about INTL flying is outdated. It beats domestic flying by a mile. Maybe you really haven't done it in awhile, or for the wrong airline. It's great having a choice, and it now sounds like you don't have one. Oh well. As far as time off and $$, being able to do 2 12 day trips (one at the beginning of one month, the next 35 days later), just can't get any better. And, the rates are posted.

So, have fun at your dog grooming stand outside of aviation, and smell ya later!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I guess I hit a nerve. Calm down before you have yourself a stroke without hitting your 1 millionth post and not be able to go to age 65, or are you there already grandma? "12 day trips...." :bawling: Does your dog bark at you when you come home? Oh wait, your lesbian lover and your dog probably ran off since you are gone for 12 days straight.
Choices? I did have a choice. I'm perfectly happy flying the 737 staying within +/-3 hours of my time zone. Thanks for caring. Now go enjoy your glamorous international flying and sleep apnea. Remember.... you are just a pawn in a larger airline, genital lee!

Here is the news flash! At the big shin-dig party at the hangar, the Delta CEO is also supposed to be there with AK CEO. I predict Delta will announce they are purchasing Frontier!

Yes, you heard it hear, Delta will purchase Frontier, they will take all those scare-busses and press them into service. Delta will defer some of their -800 deliveries to AK. That will leave AK to take the remaining F9 pilots and F/A's and staple them to the bottom of AK's list. Those new -800's AK get will go to bolster the Delta west coast feed to the orient!!

AK and Delta will share the gate space at DEN!

The plan will be finalized later this year after DOT approval!!

That is all for now!!!

I'm not sure there is anything to purchase at Frontier, the operations probably has a negative net worth. There might be some individual parts of some value apart from the whole. Delta doesn't need the operating certificate, the brand or the employees and I don't think anybody else does either. I also don't think anybody has a burning desire to the third wheel in the Denver market.

There are NO -800 deliveries. DL will be taking 100 737-900ERs. Your idea sounded ok, except it was wrong in the beginning. If you want an idea to sound credible, you have to be factual. I also heard DL will be getting Sonic Cruisers soon for 1 hour service to Turkey from DTW.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What would the Captain rate have to be on the Sonic Cruiser...... like $2000/hr? Talk about some productivity!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry Colonel,

my informant mis-spoke -900ER vs -800. AK is sched to take their first -900ER this month! So it may not be that far off!!!

Latest resources

Back