• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

divorce=bankruptcy=nojob?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about all airlines but SkyWest does not do a credit check. I doubt any of the regionals do.

Airlines doing credit checks????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

That's an outrage...after all the criminal behavior of liquidating pensions, furloughs, bleeding cash, pay cuts, elimination of heath care benefits...the lists goes on and on.

Here is a question...

What is your personal "bottom line"? When does flying an airplane for a living gets so bad you would change professions?
How low of a wage are you willing to accept? How much abuse are you willing to take form scheduling? How much time away from your family are you willing to spend? How much do you think your spouse is willing to take...living with a regional airline pilot?

It's a question that we all must face...because things may not get much better than they are now...

Well said HOUSE_X
I bet if you asked those questions to 1000 different people, you would get 1000dif. answers.

Women.....just remember, when you think you've met the girl of your dreams, a month earlier some other guy got tired of her $hit.

Last edited:
The whole community state thing is BS. That stuff is outdated and belongs in the 1950's back when it was customary for women to be the "housewife" and had no job skills. Nowadays, most women either have or have available to them the means of self support. Not only that, but in many cases they have Affirmative Action to boost them along. Also, if the woman decides to leave the man, HE gets hosed in many cases.
Divorce..ahh it didn't work out, too bad, see ya! If only it were that simple!

I am pretty sure Eagle doesn't do a Credit Check.

Last edited:
Stifler's Mom said:
Women.....just rember when you meet the girl of your dreams, a month earlier some other guy got tired of her $hit.

A wise man once told me "if it flies, floats, or makes love you're better of renting it."

I'm sorry about your dilemma.

I would choose my wife over aviation any day. I don't know your situation any more than what's been posted but God bless.

Black Water Dog said:
A wise man once told me "if it flies, floats, or makes love you're better of renting it."

My man...I have been looking for inspiration throughout this horrible experience and here it is...you have just changed my life from this day forward!!! Unfortuatly I meet with the b!tch tomorrow for the property settlement. I will get hosed and have to find away to get out of this the best way possible!!!For the forums information do not get divorced in Louisiana period!!! She's getting away with a master degree and increased earnings and I get to eat it. I have done this thing wrong from the start of the day she said "I'm not going to move around and follow you while you sit in that little airplane!!! I don't want you to be a pilot you can be a custodian at my dads church..." And no the custodian job does not make more money!!!! Thanks Guys and I'll update tomorrow on the BOHICA ritual!!!

vmc-hound said:
"I'm not going to move around and follow you while you sit in that little airplane!!! I don't want you to be a pilot you can be a custodian at my dads church..."

Who needs it!?! It's not about airplanes.....it's about power. If she envisions you as less than her, she's in charge. If you're still interested, find a woman that likes you as you are whether you dig a ditch or fly an airplane.

Latest resources

Back