• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disturbing Xmas letter from Republic CEO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whataburger,5 Guys,In-N-out all good stuff,as is a Butterburger from Culvers (No love for the midwest ?).But the real deal can only be had at The Beacon,Spartanburg S.C. -cheeseburger-a-plenty,with and all the way ! J.C. sez "call it out now,walk and talk !" Sorta like the Varsity folks say "whatta ya have,whatta ya have.."We now return you to the beeyatch fest.

I really don't think there is anything illegal about any of it in a private setting.

The work environment is not a private setting. His home is a private setting. His place of worship is a private setting. His company is not.

Whataburger,5 Guys,In-N-out all good stuff,as is a Butterburger from Culvers (No love for the midwest ?).But the real deal can only be had at The Beacon,Spartanburg S.C. -cheeseburger-a-plenty,with and all the way ! J.C. sez "call it out now,walk and talk !" Sorta like the Varsity folks say "whatta ya have,whatta ya have.."We now return you to the beeyatch fest.

5 guys and the Beacon are good but the best is PT's Grill in Wilmington, NC. The chicken is also great. BTW, The Beacon will kill you! Is the blind guy still taking orders?

As for Bedford (or whatever his name is) why do you non-believers, liberals, New Age, Witches, Scientologist, Atheist and Agnostic care? Jesus is cool and anyone that has REALLY read the bible loves him. Besides, who said Catholics were Christians?

Can I help you?
-Yeah, I want a double cheeseburger and fries
Chicken sandwich?
-No a double cheeseburger and fries
Chicken sandwich?
-No ass_hole I want a God_damn cheeseburger and some God_damn fries you f_cking goobacks!

5 guys and the Beacon are good but the best is PT's Grill in Wilmington, NC. The chicken is also great. BTW, The Beacon will kill you! Is the blind guy still taking orders?

As for Bedford (or whatever his name is) why do you non-believers, liberals, New Age, Witches, Scientologist, Atheist and Agnostic care? Jesus is cool and anyone that has REALLY read the bible loves him. Besides, who said Catholics were Christians?

Because Religion is the causes of more death and war than anything else. Because "christian" people invoke their crazy beliefs into my everyday life. This is not a christian country by the way. Read your history books. Because religion indoctrinates our children not to think for themselves and truly understand the world. If all the money that is given every sunday to true charities. This world would make much more progress. Jesus was the David Koresh of his day. Just a kooky guy who brainwashed a bunch of people. He wasn't christian he was a split off of Judiasm for Jews. It was Paul who opened it up to the gentiles. Jesus wasn't even preaching for you christians. But that would take some indepth reading to find out.

Keep religion away from govt., schools, airplanes, anywhere where people need to make sane logical decisions.

Really, somebody needs to file a hostile workplace complaint against this guy for his constant religious diatribes. And what denomination is he, anyway? Most Christian denominations don't recognize Sirach as being canonical.

SIrach, advent? He is Catholic

You can and may question his beliefs, we are free to do that. One thing we can not question is Bedfords ability to lead a company. From a business and management perspective the guy is extremely effective. I'm happy to be at this company with him. What I do question is the employee that wants to post company info on this site, with the intension of making us look bad. No doubt this is the type of person that gives labor a bad rep. If you dont like our corporate leadership, our business model, or our airline do us all a favor and quit. WE DON'T NEED YOU.

Latest resources

Back