• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disturbing Xmas letter from Republic CEO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think some people are still forgetting the fact that a lot of you don't care because this guy is a conservative Christian. Had this been a conservative Jew or a conservative Muslim, you'd be breathing fire out of your mouth at the CEO for the memos.

Saul had a seizure and couldn't understand what happened to him...so it must be god.

That's a nice explanation. Very scientific I must say. I forgot that science can explain everything.

Instead I challenge you to think outside the box your church brainwashed you into, as a child.

Brainwashed? While it's true I am a cradle Catholic, there is nothing keeping me there but my own desire to remain. It's not exactly Jonestown after all.

You will realize that Allah, Jesus are as real as you currently view Venus, Zeus and Thor. It's all Mythology.

With nearly one-third of the worlds population believing it's NOT a myth, you've got some work ahead of you. And last I heard, Jesus IS an actual historical figure.
We've already moved past a polytheist society into a monotheist. (except for the catholics and all their saints... the holy trinity...aside)

Of course you're not implying that Catholicism is polytheistic, right? A student of theology such as yourself would understand that Catholics believe there is one God, composed of three entities. You probably are aware of that. Saints, which you undoubtedly know already as well, were real people who lived in this world and whom led extremely Holy and giving lives. They are people who Catholics attempt to model themselves after and who we can pray to for intercession. They are not Gods, and are not worshipped, but are instead honored.

Someday this world will evolve into a Athiest society and we will all be better for it.

Until Jesus Christ returns to clean house and wonders why the human race thought they could "do it alone."

Peace, my Friend.

MM

Did you go to the library yet? I've got $50 bucks waiting for you. Alls you have to do is open your mind and read. Education is an amazing thing. Read Hawkins then Dawkins first. Then the others. There are many other great books out there, that argue both sides. If you want more I can go look at my old college books. Happy Reading!

Oh Really? A little residual guilt over nearly letting racist a-holes exterminate the Jews once already has nothing to do with it?

Plenty of people have been wiped out in large numbers in history by a-holes, it is going on today. To me that doesn't justify taking holy land from one group and handing it over to another group, it tends to piss people off when you force them out of their home. It is very cynical the way the christians want to help the jews so bad only bc they need the jews to occupy Israel for their messiah to come back and "get rid" of those who do not believe in him (ironically the jews would be in that category). Or mabye he is just comming back to "perfect" the jews like Ann Coulter says needs to happen. Bill Maher had a funny line about all this in his last season.

That's a nice explanation. Very scientific I must say. I forgot that science can explain everything.

Brainwashed? While it's true I am a cradle Catholic, there is nothing keeping me there but my own desire to remain. It's not exactly Jonestown after all.

With nearly one-third of the worlds population believing it's NOT a myth, you've got some work ahead of you. And last I heard, Jesus IS an actual historical figure.

Of course you're not implying that Catholicism is polytheistic, right? A student of theology such as yourself would understand that Catholics believe there is one God, composed of three entities. You probably are aware of that. Saints, which you undoubtedly know already as well, were real people who lived in this world and whom led extremely Holy and giving lives. They are people who Catholics attempt to model themselves after and who we can pray to for intercession. They are not Gods, and are not worshipped, but are instead honored.

Until Jesus Christ returns to clean house and wonders why the human race thought they could "do it alone."

Peace, my Friend.

MM

Why would God create us and love us so much but send his "son" to "clean house?" Nice try.......

It is very much like Jonestown in that your brain has been told one thing since you were young and as you grow it becomes more difficult to deny that as truth, your brain is more brainwashed to one theory than you think.

If you were born in Iran the same day you were born here except that your parnets were muslim and you went to muslim schools would you still be a Christian today? No, you would be muslim and most likely very anit-american because that is what you were taught all your life, not because you are a bad person necessarily you just wouldn't know how to think outside the box.........

One third makes it correct? Most of the western and most advanced countries are becoming more and more atheistic every year. England is over half athiest and Sweden is above 80%, every year the US becomes more and more athiest. Those that continue to believe become more extreme and radicall however.........

why people put this internal memos on outside public?
First of all, you have the grammar skills of a Vietnamese dishwasher in New York City.
Secondly, because maniacal brainwashing attempts such as his should be exposed to the public. That guy Bedford is one of these nutcases who screams at students at colleges as they walk to class.

First of all, you have the grammar skills of a Vietnamese dishwasher in New York City.
Secondly, because maniacal brainwashing attempts such as his should be exposed to the public. That guy Bedford is one of these nutcases who screams at students at colleges as they walk to class.

As long as he can keep our company going in the direction its going, and the checks he signs that I cash twice a month aren't bouncing he can say or put a link to whatever he wants on our site.

Saul had a seizure and couldn't understand what happened to him...so it must be god. Poor guy would of been better off with the help of modern medicine. Thankfully modern society doesn't allow the church to treat mental illnes. All the demons out there to exorsize
icon26.gif

Reference
"The God Delusion" Richard Dawkins
"Jesus The Unauthorized Version" Robin Lane
"The Gospel of the Flying spaghetti Monster" henderson
"A Brief History of Time" Hawkings
But $50 bucks says you won't read them. I've read the old and new and the qur'an. I really like the parts where they tooks stories from other religions, and integrated into their own religion. Noahs ark is a great example taken from babylonian myth of Uta-Napisthim.

We could go back and forth all day. Instead I challenge you to think outside the box your church brainwashed you into, as a child. Read, educate yourself and learn. You will realize that Allah, Jesus are as real as you currently view Venus, Zeus and Thor. It's all Mythology. I studied theology in college to find answers, and I did. We've already moved past a polytheist society into a monotheist. (except for the catholics and all their saints... the holy trinity...aside) Someday this world will evolve into a Athiest society and we will all be better for it.
icon28.gif

PS I'm a SAAB man, they take ice and lightning real well.

I'm sure impressed with your knowledge. Your "answers" that you "found" are nothing more than theory. I assume you understand that since you are tossing around your arrogant opinions like you've got at least a triple digit IQ.

I am intrigued by evolutionary biology as well, and all the theory behind your "answers". However, it still remains that all that evolution had to BEGIN somewhere, somehow, from something. So far, none of your books have an "answer" for that. I've read Hawkings and Dawkins....brilliant, genius, but both studied THEORY.

So, when your left wing folds up and you are spinning towards Mother Earth, will you scream...."OH MY DAWKINS! PLEASE HAWKINGS BE WITH US!"

I doubt it.

W

Last edited:
If everything was made by god(s) who made god(s)? Don't worry I won't be screaming for Dawkins or asking for gods help. I'll be doing my job maintaining the safety and security of my passengers. Better than giving up and saying it's the "will of god"

Alls I'm asking a fellow co-worker to do is read. I'm sorry if I sound arrogant, but I do feel strongly about my opinions. Just as you do to. The religous system has stymied the education system since it's inception. The interesting concept of theory is you can strive (and should try) to disprove it. That's the beauty of science. Disprove Hawkings and Dawkins make you're own conclusions. What's most important is religous folks read books like those previously mentioned. Expand your horizons.

I'd much rather live life by asking questions than taking it on "faith" We're pilots we don't take anything on faith when it comes to our airplane. How many times have you been, on the line, in ground school and wanted to learn why something was working/malfunctioning on you plane?

I really don't think about this god concept during my average day. I live each momment in the now to the fullest. Religion/God isn't needed to accomplish this. In fact it hides the true beauty this place can show you.

Dubya, Mesabi Miner. Thanks for the conversation. I thrive on anything that makes you think. To all the guys that sent me private emails, thank you to. It's always nice to know others view life the same way I do.

Latest resources

Back