• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disturbing Xmas letter from Republic CEO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed, but that has nothing to do with the work environment. When people go to work, they shouldn't be bombarded with other people's religious beliefs. If Mr. Bedford wants to go to church on Sunday, then more power to him. I encourage it. But he needs to keep it out of the work environment.

Go read your bible, goofball. :laugh:

This is yet another reason why, I'm glad that, I am smart enough to realize that there is NO GOD! Yes I said it, when you die you die and nothing else there is no after life. Jesus, Mo and all those guys were cult leaders. If Jesus died twenty years ago you'd all be wearing electric chairs around your neck. Educate yourself, you'll realize that it's ALL mythology. (I like Odin myself he's a cool character)

There is no room for this stupid ranting in a workplace. Republic wasn't started as a religous airline. BB needs to get over himself and quit preaching this junk.

This world will be a better place when all religions are logically debunked by civilization. Too bad so many people need it as a crutch.

Talk to me when you're in a foxhole dodging mortars!!!!:)

Asking for god when you need help is resignation. When life has challenges I don't ask an imaginary friend to fix it. I ask real people around me. God won't help you cause she doesn't exsist. Here's proof..... God if you're real strike me dead right now, I am a terrible sinner.

I don't get why people give a ********************.

I don't throw a ******************** fit over what some of you perceive to be spilled milk.

If you didn't like the literature, don't read it, or quit working there.

Oh wait you can't... You have GuppyKiller-Itis.

guess whossssssssssss back..............back again

and look at that. still a lot of little whiney <bleep>!

not surprised.:rolleyes:

long live RAH and BB

Thank God PCL is banned. hopefully for good

Latest resources

Back