Dispatch Opening Las Vegas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Allegiant Air has listed on there web site 1 dispatch opening. They need someone ASAP..Starting pay $32K standard bennies, nice manager to work for.

High local cost of living in Vegas....see their web site for contact...good luck

rvsm410 said:
Allegiant Air has listed on there web site 1 dispatch opening. They need someone ASAP..Starting pay $32K standard bennies, nice manager to work for.

High local cost of living in Vegas....see their web site for contact...good luck

Is Casey Hanrahan the Dispatch boss out there?

Is Casey Hanrahan the Dispatch boss out there?

Yes, Casey is the man.

RVSM,

I wouldn't really say that Vegas has a high cost of living. Maybe a high cost of moving here, but the cost of living is still very affordable compared to most other major west coast cities.

We don't have low home prices any longer, but the cost to own the home is still cheap. I'm speaking of property taxes and general day to day living expenses.

Commuting anywhere...bad these days

Deleted....homer just cant resist......nice to see you too.....and to answer you're last post, ya have to be somewhere first to leave there second...you missed the whole point of my post, but what's new....Hey I am glad you're knocking down a pile of change where you work and also live...you go boyeeeeee!

Last edited:
dispatchguy said:
Did u leave there too?

My thoughts exactly!!!

BTW....Last year I grossed over $40,000 at a regional airline with less than 3 years at the company. This year, $50,000 is a real possibility!

rvsm410 said:
Deleted....homer just cant resist......nice to see you too.....and to answer you're last post, ya have to be somewhere first to leave there second...you missed the whole point of my post, but what's new....Hey I am glad you're knocking down a pile of change where you work and also live...you go boyeeeeee!

YOU TOO, COULD KNOCK DOWN A PILE OF CHANGE WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND DESIRE!

Why do you always edit your posts after someone disagrees with you. What was your point? Seems you were trying to say its impossible to make any money doing this job. Why do you continually try to turn people away from dispatching by posting such negative themes?

There is money to be made. You just need to apply yourself and be willing to make a few sacrifices in the beginning, like moving to a new city instead of commuting.

I'm sorry you couldn't make it in the industry, maybe you know one of my former trainees. She too couldn't cut it, so instead of admitting the job wasn't right for her, she tries to blame everyone else for her failures.

Good luck wherever the future takes you.

Homer.

PS. About being there before leaving....http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=61163

and this:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=61094

"1989 Home completely renovated, 3 bed 2 bath oversised 2 car garage, Hugh new 25 x 45 screen pool area and pool, solar and gas heated for year round swmimming has a built in Spa that can be isolated for cool winter months....

New roof, new appliances, new paint and stains, newer tile floors, roman tub in master bath......

Extra deep lot, in an very exclusive neighborhood where all the new homes have sold in excess of $340K w/o pools.... I am asking $299,900 with a pool....

Listed with Boby Mutter realty in Titusville, see his web site for pics of the house on Zoltan Dr.....email me for more info....

Yeap I am moving to LAS,,,,,out of here in October..."

Your thread makes it seem as you got the job in Vegas and moved there. I am so confused!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back