Dispatch Office's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Squirrel29

Was talking about it tonight and trying to make a argument to have a office with windows. Besides Continental who else has dispatch offices with windows?

Was talking about it tonight and trying to make a argument to have a office with windows. Besides Continental who else has dispatch offices with windows?

Yup...we can look right out the window on to taxiway juliet! SUCH a view!

I like COA's view better from the 13th floor. Only they are right smack in the middle of Houston and no where near an airport.

SWA has windows, but they are short and very high. Plus the blinds are kept closed, otherwise it would be a view of the rear parking lot. We never open the blinds because it would cause too much glare on the monitors, plus you have to climb the back counter to get to the cords. I'm not sure who else does, but we have a "dark room" environment.

DL has windows - UAL does but they keep their lighting at dungeon levels all day - AWE didnt at the PHX Flight Center

I heard the ASA GO was moved to the old Eastern hanger so I don't know what they have now..but the old GO on the 7th floor was a pretty awesome view of ATL from the north side overlooking 8L/R...

Of course my view now is through your eyes for now...

Yeah, in the new ASA DX office, everyone has a view of the wall. Literally, every DX desk faces a wall with the exception of one or two which face another OCC member.

Latest resources

Back