• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dismissed from Shares for calling in sick

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread is complete BS. Anyone who's been at CS for any length of time at all could see through this as a complete fabrication, or at the very least, a heinous ommission of important details. If this happened at all, which I doubt, then there's definitely more to the story that snoopy_1 isn't telling us.

From the reading, was it the lie about being sick or the fact that he was needed and left for the funeral or both.
For the record, grandfathers are often not included in paid time off for funerals at many companies -- strictly father, mother, siblings, wife, children

From the reading, was it the lie about being sick or the fact that he was needed and left for the funeral or both.

What bothers me is the lie about being fired!!! :angryfire
No one has been fired from this company in at least the last 3 months.

Considering that snoopy has not been back to this thread since he started it to further explain his situation, or to answer the direct questions posed to him (i.e., ACP's initials, domicile, etc), yet has been on FI within the past two days; makes me think that this was an attempt at throwing mud at the company for some other personal reason, or a very weak and ill though out attempt to strengthen the union drive.

CitationShares has been a great company to work for over the last 3 years. They have not lied to me, treated my badly, or done anything else to make me consider leaving.

Unfortunately this company like all companies has its share of employees who like to stir the pot from time to time.

I very rarely post, so I guess that snoopy did accomplish something and got a rise out of some people, myself included.

Latest resources

Back