Dishonesty at Endeavor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

It has come to my attention from someone at a recent job fair that Endeavor people are telling new First Officer applicants that upgrade for them will be 2 years. They are also telling them that they will have access to the SSP interview at Delta. Not sure if this is true, however, it is complete deception if they are telling folks this. So, if any of you are looking into Endeavor as an FO, know that we are currently downgrading Captains. So, not sure where they get off telling people this. It is mathematically impossible for any new hire to upgrade in 2 years. Even if we got a large batch of 700's soon, it would still take quite a few years to upgrade a new hire FO. My advice would be to stay far away from this place until they actually have sustained positive growth. Just my 2 cents..

But I get to fly a JET. So what if I don't upgrade? I made lotsa money in IT before this. The job is easy, all you do is push buttons. If you're so unhappy, just quit! Besides, I heard that EMB170s are on the way so I can fly a BIG jet! And most of all, those hot flight attendants and suh-weet travel passes!

It has come to my attention from someone at a recent job fair that Endeavor people are telling new First Officer applicants that upgrade for them will be 2 years. They are also telling them that they will have access to the SSP interview at Delta. Not sure if this is true, however, it is complete deception if they are telling folks this. So, if any of you are looking into Endeavor as an FO, know that we are currently downgrading Captains. So, not sure where they get off telling people this. It is mathematically impossible for any new hire to upgrade in 2 years. Even if we got a large batch of 700's soon, it would still take quite a few years to upgrade a new hire FO. My advice would be to stay far away from this place until they actually have sustained positive growth. Just my 2 cents..

Well, if that's the recruiting technique they're employing, they'll get exactly who they were looking for. People who will believe anything, and drink deep from the kool-aid well. Endeavor's woes are fairly well known, and publicized.

Sounds like desperation is setting in. they'll be at Compass in six months.:sly:

They are just desperate to get FO's. I hope nobody goes and they get what they deserve. If they are already misleading the recruits, imagine what they are doing to the current pilots.

Endeavour...the next Comair..

Latest resources

Back