• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dishonesty; 2 FLOPS leaders, IBT, and a bookkeeper

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have two observations to share; one is a comment about the song above and the other about the title of this thread. The song: when you have a choice to make, choose wisely. The thread title: Even in strong families arguments will often flare up over the right way to reach the group's stated goal(s), but in the face of an attack from an outside common enemy the family members pull together. I predict that if the FLOPS try to push a POSTA onto the Options pilots we will see lots of support for them from the NJ pilots. Best of luck to both pilotgroups in the critical months ahead. NJW

the hair and the BOOTS speaks speak volumes!

Perhaps to you, Big, but I don't see the connection to my post. :confused: My Give IBT the Boot campaign was never suggested as a course for the Options pilotgroup to follow. And the choice that I refer to concerns mostly their contract. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. NJW

PS I am hoping MS will get the boot!

PS I am hoping MS will get the boot!

Why do you wish this about someone that you've never met, have only heard things about him from those who hate him, and don't have a direct interest in the company he works for? Pretty short sighted you know.

Hey, I have an idea for your boot...

Why do you wish this about someone that you've never met, have only heard things about him from those who hate him, and don't have a direct interest in the company he works for? Pretty short sighted you know.

Hey, I have an idea for your boot...

I don't know you and Id like to give you the boot with our moron CEO. So how is that everybody gets the boot!

Majik, that's funny...:p It's nice to see you posting.

Could the pilots in the know please explain Skanza's connection to the frac industry * because it's hard to tell which company he is with. Is he a line pilot? From what I recall, he made lots of anti-pilot/union comments while the NJA pilots were in contract negotiations and now he is making similar pro-management posts concerning the Options pilotgroup's fight for fairness. He sounds like an employee for F&H--Fud and Harassment.

* Skanza's posts don't make it past my FUD filter.

Thanks, guys!
NJW

This message is hidden because skanza is on your ignore list. His post failed to make it past the FUD filter.

Did Skanza explain his connection to the industry that my family's income is directly tied to? Or did he just post more of his never-ending supply of FUD? I'm sure that if he says something relevant and worth reading it will generate a discussion which I will follow. In the meantime, I suggest that the fudspinners on the board admit to the rest of us why they are posting in a forum where the rest of us agree that raising the bar is the right thing to do. Stating your connection and interest is the first step in establishing credibility. I did that with my very first posts. It is very telling that the few fudspinners who post here repeatedly refuse to do the same. They refuse to share common info but insist on having their posts read....:rolleyes: Hypocritical...but typical.
NJW

Latest resources

Back