Disgruntled RJ Pilot Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wtfo

So, this guy is a criminal, or mentally ill, or drugged...or all three....but that's it, no more. Just a man.

So all it takes to get your racist, bigoted selves out of g*damn closet is a simple video? Scary.

Good grief...I feel like i'm at K*K rally...there are surely videos of poor, crazy, drugged, white people and where are you then? What will you call him? Surely not the hateful racist things you freely call this guy.

Don't get me wrong...criticize him, but don't bring this up as a racial issue...!! What is this? Alabama 1950?

Now, the idea of him being a RJ FO that just got extended is funny as hell. That's how I've felt inside many a time when f*ed over by scheduling.

my .02

Cardenal

ps--and what's more...it people like you guys that get on your high horse and call yourselves conservative christians. hypocrites

all right...that's it...rant over.

Take the color out of it. There is ONE reason that this crap does not happen in Texas... That car would have had a gun in it. :D

I have to agree with some of the other posts. I would have run his as* down! Self defense.:D

That video was taken up the block from the Stratosphere in Vegas on the strip. I recognize the stores in the background. That's one of the crappy parts of town.

I love the way the idiot in front of the PT Cruiser just sits there like a moron while the guy is getting the hell beat out of his car. Looks to me like he could've made a right hand turn or something to get the hell out of the way so the guy could get out of dodge, but I'm sure he was too busy talking on his cell phone to have any clue what was going on around him.

Lol funny thing is if he did it to me hed be eating 2 or 3 rounds of 9mm. Me thinks whatever he was hitting the car with might be construed as a weapon, oh well pine box for another criminal scumbag.

Latest resources

Back