Disgruntled RJ Pilot Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AviatorTx said:
Take the color out of it. There is ONE reason that this crap does not happen in Texas... That car would have had a gun in it. :D

ding ding ding... After a reasonable attempt to escape, like the car did, but seemed boxed in, out comes the Glock. Problem eliminated. When the cops arrive to see a cooling corpse next to a tire iron, your car beat to hell, and even a videotape, you'd get a medal.

I agree, judge him not by his race, but I suspect his "attitude" stems from percieved racial issues. If he himself brings race to the forefront, then it's fair game. Look at the hate spewed by the new black panthers... and the neo-nazis... the KKK. They all suck. If a jack-booted skinhead went on a similar rant, his race, and race-based philosophy, would be inseperable from the rant, and the man himself.

LOL. It is only a matter of time before there is a pissed off pilot that does that. Take your pick. Delta? Northwest? Mesaba? Comair? But it won't be an airplane, it will be the CEO's car or maybe the BK judges car. They seem to be almost as criminal as the executives themselves. "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water, let the mother f**ker burn". I used to fly freight with a guy that would definitly pull something like the guy in the video. There is only so much a man can take..........

...and of course our congratulations to the video camera operator for standing by and watching the rant and destruction...all in the name of 'news'...not that the whole thing wasn't a bit pre-arranged...good light, busy intersection, well placed crowbar...etc.

one more reason to arm the general populace...i'm moving back to texas

I would have run his a$$ over too! Can you say justifiable homicide? No jury in the world would indite or convict. Wonder if that state has a conceled(sp) handgun law? Gun vs crowbar?

T-Storm Chaser said:
It is only a matter of time before there is a pissed off pilot that does that. Take your pick. Delta? Northwest? Mesaba? Comair? ....

FedEx -- but it wasn't LOL funny.

Latest resources

Back