Disgruntled RJ Pilot Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B-J-J Fighter said:
What aaaa, I'm not even going to say it. I would have got out pepper sprayed (got it from my buddy thats a cop) him and then introduced him to my L'town Slugger.

I would have shot him dead

Hey J-lo

pilotmejiaj said:
I would of ran that fu#k over, and over, and over. What a piece of s&it that guy is.

I bet you if he was Mexican from South Side LBC, you wou wouldn't be saying this sh&t. Haha

Did Alex pass his ride? Are you back in H-town flyin' Lil' Flip in your 145?

B-J-J Fighter said:
What aaaa, I'm not even going to say it. I would have got out pepper sprayed (got it from my buddy thats a cop) him and then introduced him to my L'town Slugger.

Unless your pepperspray can throws out small pieces of lead at around 900 fps, I'd stick with trying to get away.

Pepper Spray vs Bat = Bad odds

Either way, it would have made that video a winner if the moron started beating the car and out jumped a pilot uniformed, pepper spray spraying, bat wielding, equally disgruntled opponent. :)

I think that was Marcus Vick after finding out he got cut from the NFL and won't be making the hundreds of millions his bro is.

FishandFly said:
Unless your pepperspray can throws out small pieces of lead at around 900 fps, I'd stick with trying to get away.

Pepper Spray vs Bat = Bad odds

Either way, it would have made that video a winner if the moron started beating the car and out jumped a pilot uniformed, pepper spray spraying, bat wielding, equally disgruntled opponent. :)

not to mention failure to check wind direction (yes I am serious) before spray. When it goes in your face and now YOU are disabled, then what?

besides, you need to APPROACH the target to effectively hit him, you gonna APPROACH sledge hammer swinging Crack Dude? You gonna reach out, extend your arm, and aim for his facial area (pepper spray on the knees don't work that well)? In the midst of the swinging sledge hammer?

wrong tool for the situation

pepper spray is for your tacos

satpak77 said:
not to mention failure to check wind direction (yes I am serious) before spray. When it goes in your face and now YOU are disabled, then what?

besides, you need to APPROACH the target to effectively hit him, you gonna APPROACH sledge hammer swinging Crack Dude? You gonna reach out, extend your arm, and aim for his facial area (pepper spray on the knees don't work that well)? In the midst of the swinging sledge hammer?

wrong tool for the situation

pepper spray is for your tacos

I agree with satpak all the way...

pepperspray is a very bad idea. Cops are switching from 9mm to .40 and .45 to stop drug crazed freaks, as they want more power....and you want to hit them with pepperspray? -- all thats gonna do is REALLY pi$$ them off!

Gulfstream 200 said:
I agree with satpak all the way...

pepperspray is a very bad idea. Cops are switching from 9mm to .40 and .45 to stop drug crazed freaks, as they want more power....and you want to hit them with pepperspray? -- all thats gonna do is REALLY pi$$ them off!
.45 more power? Huh? I dumped 300 rounds of .45 ACP in a target a few weeks ago, when I went to change targets I noticed all my bullets were laying on top of the snow.

.45 ACP is a big bullet, but it's 100 year old technology.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back