• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disappearing thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dont worry about what I do.....you have a lot to learn about what a PIC does. To you I am all the regulation you need to know.

dont bother with a response.....no one cares.

I have to worry about what you do broke. It's guys like you that I have to keep from hurting yourselves. :D

lol....ive been in this industry so long it would make your head spin. You probly rode in the back of one of my 8's when you went on vacation with your parents.

easy, old bro.

dont worry about skanza....he talks big but has a lot to learn about the responsibilites of a pilot in command. I've yet to figure out how one don't understand that the regulations are regulatory.

Not sure how you can assess my level of understanding the regulations by only knowing me as some A-hole on an internet discussion board. Seems like a pretty weak case to me.

Oh that's right, you've got 40 years of aviation that you tout incessantly. But who's to say we're not the same age with the same amount of experience? Well, one can't make such a claim given the tiny shreds of information obtained from this board. But I can say that your use of unverifiable info to make such "potent" claims puts you in a tricky place for obtaining a good reputation...

relax kid, dont let everything upset you so bad.

You just need to make sure you know what you are talking about before you post it for all to see. When you make your posts, people can tell if you know what you are talking about. That is where you get all your flack from. Make you sure you know what you are talking about otherwise it's ok to say you don't know, or just not post. Either way is acceptable.

Latest resources

Back