Disappearing thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What, are you his mommy?

"You boys are all playing too ROUGH! You'll hurt him. Let go of his underwear this instant, Tommy. Tommy! Stop it this instant--or I'll call your parents!"

There's a serious double-standard at play here, I might add. Look at all the downright mean, spiteful--and, I might add, extremely personal--attacks that Netjets broad had to endure when she started harping about the fact that nobody would let her fly live legs.

Did you put a stop to that?

No, you didn't. You let it continue. For weeks.

You guys need to have another little meeting of the minds and discuss whether your apparent coddling of this buffoon is worth the massive credibility hit it causes you.

Let him fend for himself.

Dook,
FYI,
B19/skanza appear to be the same.
It seems two browsers were open at the same time, this individual answered a post intended for the other's user name.

It appears we have mercenaries on this board that post for the gain of others.

Dook,
FYI,
B19/skanza appear to be the same.
It seems two browsers were open at the same time, this individual answered a post intended for the other's user name. Really? So you were standing behind me and saw this?

Carry on...

It appears we have mercenaries on this board that post for the gain of others.

This extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence - which you have none. But keep it up, its fun to watch.

What, are you his mommy?

"You boys are all playing too ROUGH! You'll hurt him. Let go of his underwear this instant, Tommy. Tommy! Stop it this instant--or I'll call your parents!"

There's a serious double-standard at play here, I might add. Look at all the downright mean, spiteful--and, I might add, extremely personal--attacks that Netjets broad had to endure when she started harping about the fact that nobody would let her fly live legs.

Did you put a stop to that?

No, you didn't. You let it continue. For weeks.

You guys need to have another little meeting of the minds and discuss whether your apparent coddling of this buffoon is worth the massive credibility hit it causes you. -Then don't post here if it's not up to your "credability" standards. Simple, go away.

Let him fend for himself.

Dorker, go find a board that prides itself on insults and name calling. *like dorker ;) This one is supposed to be a "discussion", or "debate" about a subject - not about who someone really is, or who can come up with the best come-back. This is not high school. Re-read the last two sentances on my first post of this thread.

go change the industry then and impress the hell outta me.

Pay us what the job pays and you'll see an edn to unions. Otherwise stop bitchin. Go make some changes or stop bitchin....only YOU can change things.

Dorker, go find a board that prides itself on insults and name calling. *like dorker ;) This one is supposed to be a "discussion", or "debate" about a subject - not about who someone really is, or who can come up with the best come-back. This is not high school. Re-read the last two sentances on my first post of this thread.

Strange. B19 has yet to reply to a single one of my posts. But this Skanza person wastes no time getting in my face.

I must admit, I'm deeply puzzled ...

dont worry about skanza....he talks big but has a lot to learn about the responsibilites of a pilot in command. I've yet to figure out how one don't understand that the regulations are regulatory.

dont worry about skanza....he talks big but has a lot to learn about the responsibilites of a pilot in command. I've yet to figure out how one don't understand that the regulations are regulatory.

And as a pilot in command, you have a lot to learn about how to interpret regulations. The interpretation of regulations is what makes a regulation regulatory.

dont worry about what I do.....you have a lot to learn about what a PIC does. To you I am all the regulation you need to know.

dont bother with a response.....no one cares.

Strange. B19 has yet to reply to a single one of my posts. But this Skanza person wastes no time getting in my face.

I must admit, I'm deeply puzzled ...

What am I supposed to respond to? I missed the big one that everybody is having fun with. Whatever it was, could not have been any worse than the utter insults that NJW gave to all of the rank and file workers in the industry. I have some pretty thick skin unlike most of you under protection from your union. You guys can't seem to handle the truth.

Latest resources

Back