• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dirty Tricks From Whipsaw City, part 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is FO making money? And if so how much? Because with the planned expansion of Flexjet to compete with NJ it's conceivable that if there is a lawsuit that forces a merger DAC (KR) could just close down FO or sell them, if there's a buyer. Seems to me Options pilots have the noose around the cajones. KR wants them to be the "value brand" which means anything that drives up their cost is going to be a no-go for the most part. At the end of the day after all the management by trust I'm a pilots' wet dream drivel KR is a businessman plain and simple. He's going to do what makes the most money for him and his investors (DAC). There's no simple answer but I think if FO pilots sue for integration with Flex its going to cost them in the end. Same deal if they try to close the loophole in the contract that only applies to companies owned by Options, not DAC. Unfortunately FO isn't too big to fail and with the size of DAC them going away would be a small blip on the radar. Raw deal for sure but appears to be the truth.

Is FO making money? And if so how much? Because with the planned expansion of Flexjet to compete with NJ it's conceivable that if there is a lawsuit that forces a merger DAC (KR) could just close down FO or sell them, if there's a buyer. Seems to me Options pilots have the noose around the cajones. KR wants them to be the "value brand" which means anything that drives up their cost is going to be a no-go for the most part. At the end of the day after all the management by trust I'm a pilots' wet dream drivel KR is a businessman plain and simple. He's going to do what makes the most money for him and his investors (DAC). There's no simple answer but I think if FO pilots sue for integration with Flex its going to cost them in the end. Same deal if they try to close the loophole in the contract that only applies to companies owned by Options, not DAC. Unfortunately FO isn't too big to fail and with the size of DAC them going away would be a small blip on the radar. Raw deal for sure but appears to be the truth.

Without Flops, KR's other businesses would fall like dominoes. ALL of his business ventures feed off Flops. Flops will never make money. But, Nextant, Constant, Sentient, Spinaker, Sorjeign will all make money.

For those Flex guys that don't understand KR I will try to explain it to you. Nextant buys beech jets from Flops for penny's. They re modify it and sell it back to Flops for millions. Planes other than beech jets get sold to Sorjeign Av for penny's and get resold for nice profits. All mtx is done by Constant.

It gets better guys. All Flex guys listen up. Now your going to be doing Spinaker and Sentient charters. KR will make you earn your pay.

the question I have is, does FLOPS intend to take DAC to court over flexjet and force a merger?

I would say not right away until some other things get worked out.

It does not make sence trying to get Flex to merge with FLops right away.The union needs Flex pilots to keep receiving their good wages and benefits until we go into our next round of negotiations next year. That is where we are probably going to start from.

If the process is started too soon Kenn could cut your wages and blame it on the union contract. We hope Kenn gives you a raise.

Another reason it probably won't go to court right away is that why spend the money trying to force the issue when you can negotiate it in the next contract while sitting at the table. That would be a very nice thing to have in your hand when you are asking for more money. That is when we will see how much is it worth to Kenn to keep the pilots separate.

Just a quick question to the Flex guys. How many hours a month do you average? Do you keep track of 10 in 24 hours?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back