• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stand By

Dear All Involved:

Stand By for the KY.

Will 1108 turn and burn the drive by signing and sodomize the CS brethren? Should know today.

Stock up on anusol, cause this one is gonna hurt. Then after the hosing, you gonna have to hang around and suck it for 6 months more while you train their family to screw you even harder.

Sound like an excrement sandwich that - lets face it - nobody has to hang around for.

I'd leave in a heartbeat and leave em hanging with pissed off customers and tired old airplanes that no one has the required minimum flight time to fly. Let those space cowboys figger it out fer themselves.

Dear All Involved:

Sound like an excrement sandwich that - lets face it - nobody has to hang around for.

I'd leave in a heartbeat and leave em hanging with pissed off customers and tired old airplanes that no one has the required minimum flight time to fly. Let those space cowboys figger it out fer themselves.

Last time I checked the 1108 was not buying CS it was Ricci.
I don't recall the 1108 being called to the table and asked their opinion on what should be done.

As for the guys sticking around, I am sure all those who were able to go left a year and a half ago when Citation Air announced they were shutting down. Those who are left had a reason to stick around as long as they could.

It was not the 1108 who shut down CS it was their own management. Now the the vultures are just picking at the remains.

Dear All Involved:

Stand By for the KY.

Will 1108 turn and burn the drive by signing and sodomize the CS brethren? Should know today.

Stock up on anusol, cause this one is gonna hurt. Then after the hosing, you gonna have to hang around and suck it for 6 months more while you train their family to screw you even harder.

Anger management!

Last time I checked the 1108 was not buying CS it was Ricci.
I don't recall the 1108 being called to the table and asked their opinion on what should be done.

As for the guys sticking around, I am sure all those who were able to go left a year and a half ago when Citation Air announced they were shutting down. Those who are left had a reason to stick around as long as they could.

It was not the 1108 who shut down CS it was their own management. Now the the vultures are just picking at the remains.

Anger management!

Hey if my pay was going to be cut by 50% for the last six months of my employment ID be a pissed off too - feel sorry for you guys.

They could cut your pay take your 401(k) match cancel your vacation or pay you by the hour for that matter.

They have to pay for those tacky green and gold new paint job somehow.

IBT says NO

It looks like the IBT 1108 said NO to the proposal from Flight Options management to the deal offered to take the aircraft from CS and leave the pilots behind.

Last edited:
Is this exactly what Kenn-with-two-nn's wanted? I'll bet he's ready to dig those big white oversized chompers into his next victims.

IBT 1108 Union lawyers say that that McCaskill-Bond would apply so no deal without pilot integration.

Now FO management has to decide to do the deal with Citation and take the pilots as well as the aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back