• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Dirty Tricks From Whipsaw City, Act II

luckydog

Total Time
some
By all means don't do anything before it gets bad!

Without the sarcasm, what would you suggest?

If all you've got is the go to answer of UNION, maybe you've forgotten how voting in a union before KR took over has worked out so far for FLOPs.

shanes123

Total Time
K lucky Dog...you know something you obvisiouly have your rose color glasses on..you will get exactly what you deserve...

DUATS

Total Time
Just look at the Chrysler Dodge Caravan and Volkswagon Routan which are from two different companies but built in the same factory on the same assembly line by the same workers. The only difference beside the name plate is you get to pay a few thousand more for the Volkswagon since it has a foreign sounding name.
I see that as the eventual situation between Flex/Options since the customer will only see the final product.

Ah, to carry your metaphor to its logical conclusion:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/113092563466/volkswagen-routan-officially-canceled---report

shanes123

Total Time
Shanes, were you not let go from FLOPS! What's your beef?

Just speaking the unedited non politicaly correct truth. Not sugar coating anything, for those that dont like the harsh reality to bad!!! Just the facts!

Rubber Ducky

Total Time
Dude- Dime Line's post was sarcasm and it went completely over your head.

I think it was sarcasm over my stupid statement saying wait for the FIRST execution before you jump ship. While you all fight with each other, the clients are going to seek the only stable alternative. The water will be warm and the sky, blue...

Seems like the leaked letter may have a permanent impact on the history of the fractional industry.