Differences in Jepp and NOS Lexington charts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DrewBlows said:
Operationally speaking, the Jeppesen difference would make little difference. My guess is that up until yesterday the taxi clearance would have been "taxi to runway two two" as there is only one way to get there. It is a confusing taxiway layout but exactly what the taxiways are named, it seems, would make little difference. Of course it's possible that there are situations that I'm not considering, so I would be happy to hear other opinions.

Guys, I am trying to stay out of this whole fray but....I actually flew out of LEX just 8.5 hours prior to the mishap. At 2130 local. The taxiways are confusing, currently you come to the hold short of 26, have to cross it to get to 22. Fortunately I had done it previously on Saturday during daylight hours, but if I hadn't I can only hope the I would have remembered to check the heading bug like I always do. That's why I always put the V bars in heading mode, so that if they aren't level before I push up the thrust I have to ask myself why! Unfortunately the press is reporting that one of the ramp workers had to go out and pull the crew off of the wrong airplane that morning. They had started the APU and started their checks on the plane going to CVG. I'd say that they were probably rushed, like we all have been due to a last minute plane swap in a hub. I'm not blaming anyone but ultimately it is up to us to keep everyone else from killing us!

Latest resources

Back